Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. (889 Views)

Present House Majority Leader's Message To GEJ Concerning The Increase Of Petrol / Present House Majority Leader's Message To GEJ Concerning The Increase Of Petrol / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by sample042(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
Firstly, I will like to appreciate the number one citizen of our great country for his good deeds n plans towards Nigeria. I so much appreciate your plans and most grateful to the SURE-P scheme. I must admit that you had the interest of our country at heart(despite being an opposition).

Sir, I know you may not be aware of this but please do help us. I got a congratulatory mail from GIS SURE-P since DECEMBER 014. I ensured that I completed all the requirements, diligently discharged my duties in my place of assignment hoping to be paid at the end of every month but all to no avail, rather than being paid as I was promised by surep I got clumsy excuses. Myself and sm friends decided to call it a quit since we don't see proceeds from our Labour after 2 months. To cut the whole story short...

We finally got alert 2 days ago that surep paid for March allowance. I was angry cos I've forgotten about the scheme since it has been handled like the normal "9ja way". I was angry why they paid only March allowance where as I started working since January?

Please sir, help us through ur good office to ensure that SURE-P scheme do not defraud us of our 3 months allowance here in Ebonyi state.

...4rm a pained Nairalander(Sample)
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2015
Noted
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by OreMI22: 2:16pm On May 02, 2015
[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size]
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by sample042(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2015
Please... Help move dis to Frontpage.
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by chibas: 5:56pm On May 02, 2015
Is that not what they claim to use the subsidy money for?so what is the noise about sure p they claim was a success.
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by chibas: 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size]
i though u guys promised fire and brimestone if GEJ should be defeated in the poll?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by kuuljay(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2015
somebody is licking his wounds from defeat and 2trillin scam you are asking him for fraud money na trouble you dey find soo!!!
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by Dannyset(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
If u were resident in Lagos, I would have giving u Bode George and Koro house address. But seeing its in Ebonyi, u can check the next door. And if the occupant tells u SURE-P is a scam, I can direct u to some Black wearing TaskForce to tell u a true life story.
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by sample042(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2015
Dannyset:
If u were resident in Lagos, I would have giving u Bode George and Koro house address. But seeing its in Ebonyi, u can check the next door. And if the occupant tells u SURE-P is a scam, I can direct u to some Black wearing TaskForce to tell u a true life story.

Chai! y not help a brother to ensure that this letter gets to the designated person(s).
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by sample042(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
kuuljay:
somebody is licking his wounds from defeat and 2trillin scam you are asking him for fraud money na trouble you dey find soo!!!

Help me beg am abeg.
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by sample042(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2015
kuuljay:

Help me beg am abeg!
Re: Letter To Mr. President(GEJ) Concerning SURE-P. by sample042(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2015
Op, please help move this to the front page.

[size=30]I have only 24days to achieve my aim towards this letter. GEJ hands over by 29th of this month. Please![/size]

(1) (Reply)

5 Throwback Pictures Of Buhari / If I Knew Shekau’s Whereabouts, I Won’t Tell Nigeria – Chadian President / Shake-up Looms In EFCC, ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.