Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) (5442 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) by ViewPointNig: 2:03pm On May 02, 2015
A warm welcome to all NYSC corps members posted to Plateau state (home of peace and tourism). Guys you will surely enjoy Plateau with a lot of tourist sites to visit. I know how it can be going to camp as still remember when i went for mine.

Jos to Mangu is approximately 45minutes to an hour. You will leave Jos and get to Mangu Via Barkin Ladi. You wil meander through a rocky terrain and pass by some tin mines and ponds before getting into Mangu. You will enjoy the journey if you like nature.

You can visit Kerang volcanic rock (source of Swan water), Ampidong crater lake (one of its kind in Africa) and Panyam fish farm all in Mangu LGA. Be ready to enjoy cheap Irish potatoes which is mainly grown in the LGA. I am from Plateau and will be willing to help with advice. Anyone with any question about the state or Mangu LGA where the orientation camp is based should feel free to ask me. Cheers and enjoy Plateau.

For up to date news about Plateau and the middle belt please visit our news portal
http://www.viewpointnigeria.com/

"Mwanle"

"Mwanle" means welcome in Mwaghavul, the local dialect of Mangu LGA.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) by ViewPointNig: 2:14pm On May 02, 2015
Tourist sites in Plateau.

Re: NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) by yokiti: 6:51pm On May 02, 2015

(1)

IMO State NYSC Orientation Camp / The Issue Of 'change Of Name': How To Go About It. / 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Online Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.