Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS (11420 Views)

Forex: CBN Sanctions 12 Banks For Frustrating Small Businesses / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2015
#9,000 alert received from EMMAACHILE for three pieces(unbranded) #PowerBankGroupImportation
Thanks boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by cafedeluv(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2015
I'm interested in placing order for 5 pieces with my brand name.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2015
cafedeluv:
I'm interested in placing order for 5 pieces with my brand name.

It's usually 10pcs but will see if I can make it happen.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2015
What we aim to achieve is that through our collective purchasing power, we are able to break down the
barriers of MOQ.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2015
#3,000 alert received from a nairalander who wishes to be known as "Hadassah"
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2015
[Good morning fam

We have wrapped up our group Importation order for may week one.

Summary of orders received

Doyinjummy
10 pcs branded
2 pcs unbranded

Emmachile 3pcs unbranded
Hadassah 1 pc unbranded
thespecialone 3pcs unbranded

Total of 10pcs branded and 9 pcs unbranded.

I'll keep you posted here.

Group order for may week two starts today and ends on Wednesday next week.

To participate
Please kindly call/whatsapp 08122036728 email powerbank@nisiborps.com

Thanks.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
The idea is to help reduce the financial burden of high moq by pooling our collective purchasing power.

The power bank market is still untapped due to the situation of our public power supply.

To find out more about what we do, you can click on any of the links in my signature or search for thespecialone on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2015
Good evening fam,

We have successfully placed the order for the group order for may week one.

Production has started and will update this thread with pictures later.

Group orders for may week two has commenced

Like I said earlier, this is not an off the shelf power bank.
It's specially designed for nisibor procurement solutions and meets ISO certifications.

Many thanks.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Ohana(m): 12:23am On May 09, 2015
I will like to join the train
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2015
Ohana:
I will like to join the train
Many thanks sir, you may kindly contact me via email powerbank@nisiborps.com or Whatsapp 08122036728

Many thanks.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2015
By Popular demand, we will the introducing a smaller version of the 12000maH Power bank

Same design
Digital display
LED flash light

And 5000mah real capacity you can trust

Pictures and pricing coming soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by donephi(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2015
Hi thespecialone,

Just came across you're thread and I have a qustn which are:

Do you offer warranty for these products, if you do, what's the duration?

Can I have these products in a particular shape n size to fit in my particular specification n packaging?

Do you have powerbank in different capacities?
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2015
donephi:
Hi thespecialone,

Just came across you're thread and I have a qustn which are:

Do you offer warranty for these products, if you do, what's the duration?

Can I have these products in a particular shape n size to fit in my particular specification n packaging?

Do you have powerbank in different capacities?

Hi Donephi, many thanks for your inquiry.

1. Yes there's a one year manufacturers warranty.
2. Yes that's possible but that attracts a separate price and moq
3. Yes 12,000mah and 5000mah
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by donephi(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2015
Does this mean I can return it when it has a manufacturing issues?

What are they prices for a customized size and packaging?
Thespecialone:

Hi Donephi, many thanks for your inquiry.

1. Yes there's a one year manufacturers warranty.
2. Yes that's possible but that attracts a separate price and moq
3. Yes 12,000mah and 5000mah

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2015
donephi:
Does this mean I can return it when it has a manufacturing issues?

What are they prices for a customized size and packaging?

Yes, you can.

it's not fixed.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by donephi(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2015
That means we have bizness to do
Thespecialone:

Yes, you can.

it's not fixed.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2015
donephi:
That means we have bizness to do

Looking forward to it sir.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2015
Pictures of the 5000mah

Pricing

Branded #2500/pc MOQ is 10pcs

Unbranded #2300/pc MoQ is one piece using group importation or 10pcs for individual order

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
10pcs customized version for doyinjummy being produced

grin

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2015
Good morning fam, group orders from may week one will be shipped to Guangzhou today. I'll post pictures. Soon.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2015
Group orders for May week two has commenced

#15,000 received from Ohana for 5pcs 12000maH unbranded power banks.

Thanks boss.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2015
May week one orders ready for the journey to Guangzhou.

Sorry I had to blur out some things to secure the privacy of the owners but they can identify their parcels.

Cc @ Doyinjummy, Emmachile, thespecialone and haddasah

1 Like

Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by eripecs(f): 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
Thespecialone:
May week one orders ready for the journey to Guangzhou.

Sorry I had to blur out some things to secure the privacy of the owners but they can identify their parcels.

Cc @ Doyinjummy, Emmachile, thespecialone and haddasah
Hello, does it work with laptop/notebook?
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
eripecs:

Hello, does it work with laptop/notebook?

No sir.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
somziency just paid for 3 pcs unbranded 12000maH Power Banks.

That's 8 pieces so far may week two

Group order for may week two closes on wednesday

Many thanks.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
A guest nairalander paid #3,000 for 1pc 12000maH Power bank

Total orders for may week two

12000maH 9 pieces
5000mah none yet.

Orders for may week two ends tomorrow
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by moao(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2015
Like this, how can we work together?
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2015
moao:
Like this, how can we work together?

Sure sir

Email powerbank@nisiborps.com
Whatsapp 08122036728

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2015
Yustex4eva please kindly contact me via email powerbank@nisiborps.com.

Thanks
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2015
Good morning fam,

Alert received from a nairalander who wishes to remain annoymous for 1pc 12000maH power bank.

This brings our total so far to 10 pieces

may week two group order closes today.

Many thanks.
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by KINGpharoah: 9:12am On May 13, 2015
TSO, am interested in reselling, am a student and will b needing lil income on my own, how much do you think 1 can comfortably sell the 12k and 5k capacity
Thanks man
Re: GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS by Thespecialone(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2015
KINGpharoah:
TSO, am interested in reselling, am a student and will b needing lil income on my own, how much do you think 1 can comfortably sell the 12k and 5k capacity
Thanks man

estimates 12000mah current market price NGN4,000 to NGN4,500
5000mah around NGN3,000

you can do further research,
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons / CBN Drops Interest Rates By 50bps To 13.50% / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.