Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles (777 Views)

Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by seunwen2(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2015
President-elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has been urged to
give youths a more defining role in the new democratic
dispensation. Chairman of the Commonwealth Youth Council
(CYC), Dr. Ahmed Adamu, said this in Abuja on Thursday,
stressing that the contributions of youths, who are the
strength and partners of Nigeria’s progress, should not end
at the polls.
http:///HqrFMN92XX
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by seunwen2(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
I support the motion FTC
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by jascon1(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2015
If u check the group way day call demsef youth so u go c ur papa papa age for there. Abeg no give any youth sheet. Tackle the issues on yr mind n the real youths will benefit
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by seunwen2(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
If u check the group way day call demsef youth so u go c ur papa papa age for there. Abeg no give any youth sheet. Tackle the issues on yr mind n the real youths will benefit

you are wrong with this your opinion how old was Buhari when he was a military governor?
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by jascon1(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
seunwen2:

you are wrong with this your opinion how old was Buhari when he was a military governor?
bro I no wrong I disagree to agree with u. Cos I no fully well what the youth thing is all about. What for? We have ministries to care for youths. What more empowerment do u get out of youths in naija? The one that we have chairmen tasking innocent ppl off their rights? Look around u...how many youth organization is beneficial to the true youths? One u give the chairman mobilization they share it amongst themselves. The govt has better he-goats to shave than checking youth chairmen. Fucck youth sheet let's deal with the ministries that we can checkmate
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by seunwen2(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
bro I no wrong I disagree to agree with u. Cos I no fully well what the youth thing is all about. What for? We have ministries to care for youths. What more empowerment do u get out of youths in naija? The one that we have chairmen tasking innocent ppl off their rights? Look around u...how many youth organization is beneficial to the true youths? One u give the chairman mobilization they share it amongst themselves. The govt has better he-goats to shave than checking youth chairmen. Fucck youth sheet let's deal with the ministries that we can checkmate

another yaba left candidate
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by jascon1(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2015
seunwen2:

another yaba left candidate
I try na. At least I c yaba left gate. U end for sumuratu gate. Tu es un grand singe.
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by seunwen2(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
I try na. At least I c yaba left gate. U end for sumuratu gate. Tu es un grand singe.

is this guy now speaking in Spanish?
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by jascon1(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2015
seunwen2:

is this guy now speaking in Spanish?
olodo. U way go school u no study wetin ppl way go school day call etymology? If to say u do am u for no wetin I write, not speak. Speaking is oral, while the one u read is writing.

Olodo hahaha I think say u go school
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by seunwen2(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
olodo. U way go school u no study wetin ppl way go school day call etymology? If to say u do am u for no wetin I write, not speak. Speaking is oral, while the one u read is writing.

Olodo hahaha I think say u go school

ur father
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
The so called youths should stop begging and make their own hands productive.

Wishing for political slots is the norm for hungry and desperate young men who want to line their pockets in the name of serving their fatherland.

Do something that will make you to be noticed.
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by jascon1(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2015
seunwen2:

ur father
oho sadu don speak pidgin by force. Dirty thing. If Dem let Una talk e go be like say Una no anything.
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by jascon1(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2015
seunwen2:

ur father
Na so u won take form youth development?
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by Ilekeh(f): 1:14am On May 03, 2015
The youths are busy twerking and listening to "gbe idi e soke", "ukwu" and all that nonsense.

Even grandpas like Freeglobe considers himself a youth embarassed
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by ifyan(m): 2:04am On May 03, 2015
Should I say story or.

Abeg make una check dia age , una go surprised say de fit father SANI KEITA we de claim he b 29 years.

Abi na lie l de lie.

You know. ...
Re: Group Urges Buhari To Give Youth More Roles by ifyan(m): 2:05am On May 03, 2015
Ilekeh:
The youths are busy twerking and listening to "gbe idi e soke", "ukwu" and all that nonsense.

Even grandpas like Freeglobe considers himself a youth embarassed

You no follow.

Kai! My people.
You know. .....

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Fresh Air / Has Federal Government Reduced Federal Workers Salary? / VP Sambo, Wife Seek Forgiveness From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.