Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead (21213 Views)

Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Sheikh Baosari Haruna Dies At 93 (Chief Imam Of Ibadan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Klin1(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2015
Inna lilah wahina illayhi rojihun... May Allah forgive him and make him an inmate of Firdaus Janat and equally grant the family fortitude to bear the lost.....ameen

1 Like

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by mohammad11: 8:14pm On May 02, 2015
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajuhun.
Surely every soul shall taste it(death).

1 Like

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by BelloHabiba: 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
May he soul rest in perfect Peace ameen

1 Like

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by zekki: 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
May Allah grant him Aljanat Fredaus
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by amd4598(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2015
Ina lillah wa inna ilaihi rajiun
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by aliyuussy(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2015
innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun, may Almighty Allah forgive him and grant him aljannah firdaus. Ameen.
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by lawali: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
Ina li lahi wa ilehi rajiun. I pray Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him paradise as final abode.
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Situation001(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2015
wachakuta:
May Allah forgive his shortcoming and may jannah be his final abode. Amin
Aameen..
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by islamics(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2015
May Allah forgive him and strengthen him. And also show him mercy.
we left behind: May our ending be in good faith. (Ameen).
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by yusufbida(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2015
rhajaan:
Chief Imaam of National Mosque Abuja is dead.
The Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque, Ustaz Muhammad Musa, is dead. He died this evening at the National Hospital in ABUJA. Details later
May Allaah forgive his shortcomings, aameen.
Janazah is at 10am tommorrow at the National
Mosque if you can attend.

Source:http://www.abujafacts.ng/breaking-the-chief-imam-of-abuja-national-mosque-is-dead/

CC lalasticlala
Al imam Kobla imam
Allah yagikan sa
Ki Allah o forijiwa
May Allah forgive him
Soko jin wu gafara
Chinneke le kuegi imam.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Ibmojotu(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
Innalilahi Wa Innalilahi Rajiun,May ALLAH have mercy on His Soul and Grant Him aljanatul firdaus Ameen
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Ruqui(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
[b][/b] Innalillahi waina ileihi rojihun...Allahu Akbar!!! May Allah Aza'waja'llah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Jannatu firdaus. May Allah forgive all Muslims that have passed on too. Aameen
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by MrOlai: 10:37pm On May 02, 2015
lomomike:

You're an iidiot for the fact that someone died and he's not a Christian doesn't mean he would end up in hell. I'll not be surprised if you end up in hell and when you look up you see the imam in heaven/paradise becaue you might not even be righteous and he is righteous. Where is it in the bible that you should judge others? People like you give Christianity a bad name and stir up religious crisis.

Mind you I am a Christian but I totally condemn your sttuppid speech in the strongest term possible because speeches like this stare up religious calamity

@ my Muslim Brothers and sisters, pls pardon Mr jackdaniels he speak with great ignorance and it seems he is actually drunk to stupor (jackdaniels is a strong alcoholic drink).

@ thread topic, may the soul of the Chief Imam Rest in perfect peace and may God almighty grant everyone the fortitude to bear his demise. Amen
1000000000000000000000 likes!
If our Muslim and Christian brothers behave like you have just done, the world would be a better place to live! I'm proud of humanity in you! May God Almighty reward you abundantly. May He forgive and overlook Imam's shortcomings (Amin).

1 Like

Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by rabzy01: 10:52pm On May 02, 2015
Inna lil Lahi wa inna ilahi rajiun.
Allahummarramhu wa afu anhu.
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Bimiafashion(f): 10:55pm On May 02, 2015
Ina lilahi waina ilaehi rojihun
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by lexsals4real(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2015
May Almighty Allah grants him Aljannah Firdous Amin...
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by SmartHanif(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2015
wachakuta:
May Allah forgive his shortcoming and may jannah be his final abode. Amin
Ameen Yaa Rabb!
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by hikmojj(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2015
may Allah forgive him and overlook his mistakes
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by kmuf4: 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
May almighty Allah overlook his short coming and accept in aljanah Fridous. Amin.
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by subceedee(m): 12:41am On May 03, 2015
I am indeed happy with people like u, with ur kind nigeria will be grate..
lomomike:

You're an iidiot for the fact that someone died and he's not a Christian doesn't mean he would end up in hell. I'll not be surprised if you end up in hell and when you look up you see the imam in heaven/paradise becaue you might not even be righteous and he is righteous. Where is it in the bible that you should judge others? People like you give Christianity a bad name and stir up religious crisis.

Mind you I am a Christian but I totally condemn your sttuppid speech in the strongest term possible because speeches like this stare up religious calamity

@ my Muslim Brothers and sisters, pls pardon Mr jackdaniels he speak with great ignorance and it seems he is actually drunk to stupor (jackdaniels is a strong alcoholic drink).

@ thread topic, may the soul of the Chief Imam Rest in perfect peace and may God almighty grant everyone the fortitude to bear his demise. Amen
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Dhulqarnain(m): 5:47am On May 03, 2015
Inna lillahi wainna ilayhi rajiun
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by NaijaTweets(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=rhajaan post=33351451]Chief Imaam of National Mosque Abuja is dead.
The Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque, Ustaz Muhammad Musa, is dead. He died this evening at the National Hospital in ABUJA. Details later
May Allaah forgive his shortcomings, aameen.
Janazah is at 10am tommorrow at the National
Mosque if you can attend.

Source:http://www.abujafacts.ng/breaking-the-chief-imam-of-abuja-national-mosque-is-dead

May Allaah swt forgive his shortcomings and accept him to Jannatul-Fir'daus.....Aameen
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Zeenas(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
May Allah (SWT) save him from d torment of d grave and dat of the hell fire. And may he ease our affairs in dis world and make us dwellers of aljannah.
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by udatso: 5:10pm On May 05, 2015
Ameeen
Re: Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead by Bimpe29: 3:06pm On May 13, 2015
Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli / Sayings and Stories Of The Salaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.