Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,738 members, 7,824,091 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

8 Different Urine Colours And What They Say About Your Health(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Different Urine Colours And What They Say About Your Health(photos) (1357 Views)

They Say Me And My Niece Look Like identical Twins. Is It True? / Beauty Of Dinka Sudan They Say. Untapped Nature. / Wonders they say shall never end: Man Rapes Self To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Different Urine Colours And What They Say About Your Health(photos) by paulo220(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2015
The kidneys play several crucial roles in the body, notable among which is the formation of urine. Through the medium of urine, the kidneys eliminate excess water, toxins and nitrogenous waste products of metabolism like urea from the body. As simple as this pivotal function may appear,....

CONTINUE READING >>>>> http:///1Iy4qoD

Re: 8 Different Urine Colours And What They Say About Your Health(photos) by kilokeys(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
where is the crystal clear urine bottle?

that s my category grin
Re: 8 Different Urine Colours And What They Say About Your Health(photos) by mikechibuzor(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
kilokeys:
where is the crystal clear urine bottle?

that s my category grin
which makes us brothers...from another mother sha.

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Traffic Rules? / #nigeriansathogwarts Currently Trending On Twitter / The Next Abobaku When The New Ooni Of Ife Complains Of Headache (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.