Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike (22482 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / My Defection, Is A Propaganda- Dunsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2015
ijustdey:

oh

because I stated what was obvious, what was carried by the national dailies and even broadcasted in the media outlet means I was poke nosing

bro come up with a better punchline

Enjoy!
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by dammytosh: 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
Kororugged:

And what are you?

You are a hungry man, seeking attention and looking for protection opportunities.

You are a bitter twisted man with no ideology or morals. In the last 18 months, you have moved from the PDP to the APC, back to the PDP and now shouting Lower Niger all over the place embarassed

You have no right to call anyone a propagandist while you are still alive!

Emphasis on HUNGER.

He is a jobless, hungry Mofo.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by XBLadez: 10:40pm On May 02, 2015
beamland:
if this is your
teacher which subject will you
like her to teach you>
clickto see more photos @http//Nairaland.com/
http://9jabeam.com
Biology ==> Reproduction
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by XBLadez: 10:42pm On May 02, 2015
WendellSimilin:

The former Great Baracanista is now fooling around the forum with PDP robots, very unfortunate grin grin
Is it not CHANGE you want? tongue
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Rotimi47: 10:51pm On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
Barr. EZENWO NYESOM WIKE

we dnt need a magician or a native dr to know d story is as fake as a mans pot-belle

we all know that in 4months time buhari will beg u to join them wen he finally realized how important rivers,akwaibom,delta,cross rivers,edo,bayelsa internal revenue is

dnt worry my Governor APC has no place in u

d rivers man in u is very repulsive to APC

carry go brother

WWW.com(wikewillwin.com)
Why count Edo as part of your PDP? APC do not need those States you mentioned as the major trophy is Lagos which is a mini Nigeria, then Kano & Ogun whom their economy if combined is larger than all the states you mentioned. We will see what happens to the states you mentioned in a Year time in terms of development in comparison with APC States. On a never know say na one chance na him na enter With Wike & PDP. Na eye go soon clear.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Rotimi47: 10:55pm On May 02, 2015
kenbee:
APC originated from the SW and they own Media in Nigeria. one of their weapons against outgoing FG is fake propaganda & real stories blown out of proportion. So, I'm not surprise they are saying this about Gov-elect, Nyeso Ezenwo Wike.
Nada! They simply exposed the clueness one Jonathan as a President that didn't perform at all. Nothing significant to show for his 6 Years in power.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by seeker121(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2015
And PDP is gathering of looters and sycophants that has nothing to offer the masses except lies and paper achievements that are no visible,that was why it was rejected in Lagos and most sw states except Ekiti.If you are in doubt ask Amaechi how the rivers election goes,electoral fraud at its peak.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Phinagold(f): 12:37am On May 03, 2015
ijustdey:

some battles are won some are lost...... life goes on
but, the people will feel the effect and the dead ones that PDP sent to grave will definitely fight back.....

just watch the spaces
its law of karama

If law of karma truely exist in naija politics, it will start with APC in the north

3 Likes

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Psuedy(f): 1:25am On May 03, 2015
I neva even believed dat story.Cheap propaganda has always been dia weapon since onset so i ws nt even surprised...u win some,u lose some and dts d beauty of democracy.

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 3:25am On May 03, 2015
barcanista:

APC is a consortium of propagandists that make gains via deceit and falsehood. The party is a rejected party in Rivers State. Rivers is 100% PDP!
I disagree with you sir! Rivers is 101% PDP and -101% APC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by anonimi: 4:21am On May 03, 2015
APC & LIES be like

- Bread & Butter
- Akamu & Akara
- Yam & Oil
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by anonimi: 4:28am On May 03, 2015
Kororugged:
And what are you?

You are a hungry man, seeking attention and looking for protection opportunities.

You are a bitter twisted man with no ideology or morals. In the last 18 months, you have moved from the PDP to the APC, back to the PDP and now shouting Lower Niger all over the place embarassed

Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Alhaji Nasir El-Rufai, General Obusanjo aka the Agbaya of Owu et al called Buhari worse things but today are his chief collaborators in their change shortchange project. Have YOU called them 'bitter twisted man with no ideology or morals'

If not you are a bloody HYPOCRITE of no integrity! sad

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by anonimi: 4:33am On May 03, 2015
seeker121:
And PDP is gathering of looters and sycophants that has nothing to offer the masses except lies and paper achievements that are no visible.

If you are too BLIND to not see things physically, I hope you are not too blind to read & ask around you from those who are not HANDICAPPED vision-wise.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Truckpusher(m): 4:36am On May 03, 2015
Kororugged:

And what are you?

Aren't you tired of following this boy around as if your miserable life depended on his defection? undecided

Honestly , you're the hungry fellow here - After all ,when you threatened fire and brimstone to expose him and he gave you the go ahead order if you have anything on him you couldn't do anything citing that you have a boss called scatterbox and that you're nothing but a foot soldier.

How pathetic can your miserable life be?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by mescapee: 5:17am On May 03, 2015
Kororugged:

And what are you?

You are a bitter twisted man with no ideology or morals. In the last 18 months, you have moved from the PDP to the APC, back to the PDP and now shouting [b]Lower Niger all over the place[/b] He is CHANGE PERSONIFIED. Very DYNAMIC!!! grin grin grin

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by paulnoble: 5:19am On May 03, 2015
Gej is ur hero fayose ur role...that means anini is not far from haux. Wike will regret ever contesting,tribunal go bun am.

ANINI of all ANINI'S. Just say gej ur creator,fayose ur life
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 7:11am On May 03, 2015
Phinagold:

If law of karma truely exist in naija politics, it will start with APC in the north

What did APC do in the north
Did they kill
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by sammhi(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2015
if this defection story is true den APC is doomed...why cant they record the conversation or set a booby trap for the Wike.........APC as a criminal mind set party know best than to come here with hogwash story...they have Ekiti rigging tape but cant give us Wike defection tape...tell dat to the birds...we need proof
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Hilaskee(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2015
Hardly is there a rumour without an iota of truth...
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Kororugged: 8:00am On May 03, 2015
I will check with my central command if you are among those Barcanista supplied their personal details and identify grin grin

Truckpusher:
Aren't you tired of following this boy around as if your miserable life depended on his defection? undecided

Honestly , you're the hungry fellow here - After all ,when you threatened fire and brimstone to expose him and he gave you the go ahead order if you have anything on him you couldn't do anything citing that you have a boss called scatterbox and that you're nothing but a foot soldier.

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by seeker121(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2015
Achievements like corruption which stealing is excluded and assisting drug peddler to evade judgement like Kashamu,there is no way you can market a bad product.Besides,if truly he delivers like you are claiming now,how come he lost the general election.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:08am On May 03, 2015
Kororugged:
I will check with my central command if you are among those Barcanista supplied their personal details and identify grin grin

When will you stop your threat?
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:11am On May 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

No mind the guy. Imagine him saying he will check whether "I supplied your details to him".
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Kororugged: 8:16am On May 03, 2015
Solomon what threat?

I was telling truck pusher that he could be among those you betrayed on NL. Do u get me?

barcanista:
When will you stop your threat?
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Kororugged: 8:17am On May 03, 2015
Have you supplied the details of any Nairalander? Let's start from there? grin grin

barcanista:
No mind the guy. Imagine him saying he will check whether "I supplied your details to him".
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2015
Modified
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Kororugged: 8:47am On May 03, 2015
barcanista:

I admit that I compromised email address of one nairalander (not truckpusher) which I deeply regret up till this time. That was at the height of the tribal fight and I was a victim too. When you are victimised, you may take stupid decision that you will live to regret (but that is no excuse). After doing that I felt pain of betrayal of trust and it was the most regretful action. However, I ignored further request for address of more people. I also remember that I made a caveat. My joy however is that the information wasn't used. Though I still regret till this time.

I believe that you don't expect me to deny my actions

grin grin grin grin

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Obike10: 8:48am On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
I admit that I compromised email address of one nairalander (not truckpusher) which I deeply regret up till this time. That was at the height of the tribal fight and I was a victim too. When you are victimised, you may take stupid decision that you will live to regret (but that is no excuse). After doing that I felt pain of betrayal of trust and it was the most regretful action. However, I ignored further request for address of more people. I also remember that I made a caveat. My joy however is that the information wasn't used. Though I still regret till this time.

Smh!
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Phinagold(f): 9:09am On May 03, 2015
ijustdey:

What did APC do in the north
Did they kill

ASK BABA ONE CHANCE
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by dannie04: 11:07am On May 03, 2015
anonimi:

Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Alhaji Nasir El-Rufai, General Obusanjo aka the Agbaya of Owu et al called Buhari worse things but today are his chief collaborators in their change shortchange project. Have YOU called them 'bitter twisted man with no ideology or morals'

If not you are a bloody HYPOCRITE of no integrity! sad

Bros if na you dem give the contract of printing this saitipikate you go hammer die!! People wey deserve am for APC plenty wella, and with this your saitipikate nobody go fit accuse baba one chance again say e no get saitipikate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Alphaoscar: 12:34pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:

Seriously, you need to take some times off from this place to reposition yourself. My heart bleed when I read your apology thread before it was taken down by the mods. Don't take this as an advice from an APC guy but from a brother to another .
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 3:01pm On May 03, 2015
Phinagold:

ASK BABA ONE CHANCE
is that the best you can come up with......
aren't you one that says APC did commit some crimesundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates / Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.