Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! (6947 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blood Test? ? / Pregnancy Blood Test Negative, While Scan Positive / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Cynluv(f): 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
I think am 4weeks pregnant because am havin all d signs of pregnant,had light bleeding that lasted for 2days with pinkish colour,not like normal menstruation bleeding and am 5days late,yesterday I went for a blood test but it came out negative...am really disappointed about the result....plsss doctors in house what could be the problem or am I not really pregnant due am planning to go back for the test again in 2weeks time...thanks for ur useful answers!
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by kilokeys(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2015
try other hospitals..

then again.. i hope its nt yams inside there..

nkan be
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
Don't you have pregnancy test kit?
You need em to get ur urine test.
Hope you know how to use it.
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Cynluv(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2015
Is my first time....someone said is still too early to check.am really confuse
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by StarboyMichael(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2015
Run a blood test for B- HCG. More specific pregnancy test.
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Cynluv(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
kilokeys:
try other hospitals..

then again.. i hope its nt yams inside there..

nkan be
Nxt 1 I will check another hospital.....pls is not and it will never be yam oooooh
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Cynluv(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2015
Bennyzino:
Don't you have pregnancy test kit?
You need em to get ur urine test.
Hope you know how to use it.
Thanks I just bought one today...I will check it again nxt week!
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2015
Spiritual 'belle'
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by purplelips(f): 10:23pm On May 02, 2015
There are many reasons for late period and pregnancy is just one of them. The two-days pinkish discharge you saw could be implantation bleeding, and if it is then your pregnant. It could also be ovulation bleeding as some women tend to bleed when they ovulate.

Repeat the blood test next week...your blood HCG levels should have risen to a detectable amount at this time if you're pregnant. If it comes out negative again, and you're still yet to see your period, repeat it again but this time with an ultrasound. If you're really pregnant, the ultrasound would detect the yolk sac of the baby in your womb. It's a positive diagnosis. If it's still negative, you might as well be having pseudocyesis...'false pregnancy'.

Don't be too anxious though, the female body sometimes acts funny - all thanks to hormones. All the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Cynluv(f): 6:34am On May 03, 2015
purplelips:
There are many reasons for late period and pregnancy is just one of them. The two-days pinkish discharge you saw could be implantation bleeding, and if it is then your pregnant. It could also be ovulation bleeding as some women tend to bleed when they ovulate.

Repeat the blood test next week...your blood HCG levels should have risen to a detectable amount at this time if you're pregnant. If it comes out negative again, and you're still yet to see your period, repeat it again but this time with an ultrasound. If you're really pregnant, the ultrasound would detect the yolk sac of the baby in your womb. It's a positive diagnosis. If it's still negative, you might as well be having pseudocyesis...'false pregnancy'.

Don't be too anxious though, the female body sometimes acts funny - all thanks to hormones. All the best. smiley
Thank youuuu so so much....._u Jst made my day...May God bless u

1 Like

Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by purplelips(f): 12:37pm On May 03, 2015
You're welcome. smiley God bless you too.
Cynluv:

Thank youuuu so so much....._u Jst made my day...May God bless u
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Ajalagideon: 2:22pm On May 03, 2015
just relax some women use to test negative till third month continue the test and finally go for scan

1 Like

Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Superman11(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2015
Cynluv:
I think am 4weeks pregnant because am havin all d signs of pregnant,had light bleeding that lasted for 2days with pinkish colour,not like normal menstruation bleeding and am 5days late,yesterday I went for a blood test but it came out negative...am really disappointed about the result....plsss doctors in house what could be the problem or am I not really pregnant due am planning to go back for the test again in 2weeks time...thanks for ur useful answers!
come lemme insert inside you and check properly
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by Cynluv(f): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Superman11:

come lemme insert inside you and check properly
For your mind!
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by tina1984(f): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Same thing happened 2 my sis when she was pregnant some years ago
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by figur: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
cheesy hysterical pregnancy.
You want to get pregnant so much you start having all the symptoms of a pregnant person,but in actual sense...you not preggy.
Re: Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! by ValeryWilson: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Make and urine test. If the result is positive, repeat the hcg blood test in a week or so. Quiet possible that you made the first blood test too early.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism / Clearex 10 Review / How To Make Castor Oil (DIY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.