Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Bone Or Meat Which Is To Be Best Consumed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bone Or Meat Which Is To Be Best Consumed? (328 Views)

The Patient Dog Actually Eats The Fattest Bone / See How To Be Best Friends With Females In Campuses / Anguish Of UNIBEN Student Battling Rare Bone Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bone Or Meat Which Is To Be Best Consumed? by Dareal90s(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
I've had a whole lot of thoughts, which should I go with, the meat is high of protein and much of it isn't adviceable by the doctors, for bone it is high in calcium and also the bone marrow contains much vitamins, the Yoruba do pray that "olorun maje kin je egungun kehin eran" to me which means bone isn't of value according to the way people say that prayer, please what's your take on this Nairalanders?

(1) (Reply)

The Implications Of Stuying A Course That Is Not Approved By NUC / Words Of Wisdom / Examination Technique For IJMB And Post JAMB Students Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.