Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,299 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man (9016 Views)

An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man / Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by fx45(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Rotimi Amaechi chibuike is an Ikwerre man...
Nd Ikwerre people said that the r not igbos ...
The only claim to be Igbos when it favours them grin..
...I suggest Igbos leave them alone to be 'Ikwerre people'....nd also reject them whenever the claim to be Igbosgrin....u can't have it both ways.... With exception of mix breed cases...
Amaechi is not an Igbo man...Simple!!...
I never said he's an Igbo man.... Jimmy crack corn....... I DONT CARE
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by HopeAtHand: 9:14pm On May 03, 2015
pazienza:

Ikwerres lost more in the Abandoned property saga than Ndiigbo, you lots lost your lands permanently to the Ijaws, who claimed lands you sold to Ndiigbo.

Because of abandoned property saga, the Ikwerres must now must share PH with Ijaws. Abandoned property is Ikwerre loss. Igbos had since bought New lands all over Nigeria.

Dats part of the reality.

Igbos intentions were to ensure Ikwerres and other minorities never have any foothold in PH..We are grateful biafra failed..better we share a fraction with Okrika than lose all to Igbos.

Ikwerres know the brotherhood of the Igbos are only for their economic gains and are very wary.

We do not need you lot, stay away.
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by thewarrior72: 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
Ikwerres are bini people hence, Amaechi is an Edo man. Ikwerres has no affinity to the great Igbos & should never be likened to the igbos.
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
he is a Nigerian
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by pazienza(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Igbos intentions were to ensure Ikwerres and other minorities never have any foothold in PH..We are grateful biafra failed..better we share a fraction with Okrika than lose all to Igbos.

Ikwerres know the brotherhood of the Igbos are only for their economic gains and are very wary.

You are not making any sense. Infact, I am beginning to doubt if you are actually an Ikwerre man, or one of those Yorubas who have spent lots of time in PH.

Infact, you are not an Ikwerre man, you lost your cover when you became overtly Igbophobic.
Your level of Igbophobia can only be matched by those from lands west of Edo.
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by DeCleff(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
Ojiofor:
Which history book are you referring to...so you are not even Igbo and you here arguing foolishly with someone from Abia.just name one town in abia state that claim bini origin or forever shut ur ignorant mouth up.

Who told u am not igbo? I am Ikwerre and Ikwerre is Igbo. Its quite unfortunate that u lacked dicipline which is why u finds it so easy to abuse people whose views are contrary to urs.

Someone already gave u an example in Arochukwu but u disagreed as expected. But have u studied the relationship between Arochukwu people in Abia state and Ikwerre people in Rivers state? Have u asked urself what they had in common? Have u ever wondered why Arochukwu people were accorded much respect in Ikwerre land which late Senator Obi Wali made reference to?

Talking to a bitter soul like u is a total waste of energy.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by Ojiofor: 10:21pm On May 03, 2015
DeCleff:

Who told u am not igbo? I am Ikwerre and Ikwerre is Igbo. Its quite unfortunate that u lacked dicipline which is why u finds it so easy to abuse people whose views are contrary to urs.

Someone already gave u an example in Arochukwu but u disagreed as expected. But have u studied the relationship between Arochukwu people in Abia state and Ikwerre people in Rivers state? Have u asked urself what they had in common? Have u ever wondered why Arochukwu people were accorded much respect in Ikwerre land which late Senator Obi Wali made reference to?

Talking to a bitter soul like u is a total waste of energy.
Hey,I didn't mean any disrespect to your person.we can only agree or disagree on issues nothing personal.Aros are everywhere iin gboland and i know they have some special link with Ikwerre.I didn't know you are igbo,I got it wrong when you said my fellow Igbo agreed with your statement.Mekaaa..
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by HopeAtHand: 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
pazienza:

You are not making any sense. Infact, I am beginning to doubt if you are actually an Ikwerre man, or one of those Yorubas who have spent lots of time in PH.

Infact, you are not an Ikwerre man, you lost your cover when you became overtly Igbophobic.
Your level of Igbophobia can only be matched by those from lands west of Edo.

Pazienza go and find out about Igbo atrocities before and during the civil war against Ikwerres.

They are well documented by us.

As for me being Ikwerre or not, i have nothing to prove to you.
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by pazienza(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Pazienza go and find out about Igbo atrocities before and during the civil war against Ikwerres.

Why don't you tell me the Igbo atrocities yourself.
I am all ears.
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by DeCleff(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
Ojiofor:
Hey,I didn't mean any disrespect to your person.we can only agree or disagree on issues nothing personal.Aros are everywhere iin gboland and i know they have some special link with Ikwerre.I didn't know you are igbo,I got it wrong when you said my fellow Igbo agreed with your statement.Mekaaa..

Its okay and i apologize for calling u a bitter soul.

Unlike other Ikwerres who deny their Igbo origin, i am proud to acknowledge my Igbo origin. Where my ancestors migrated from can never determine where i belong because we all ( blacks, whites, asians, europeans, americans and africans) came from Adam and Eve and Noah. For the fact that our fellow Igbos who brought the star of David to the east migrated from Isreal, it doesn't make them Isrealis now.

That Ikwerre originated from Bini doesn't mean we are binis. There is absolutely no similarities in culture/custom/tradition/names and language between the Binis and the Ikwerres. But between Igbos and Ikwerres everything are almost the same.

As for the Arochukwu people migrating from Bini, i've forgotten that thread that detailed how and why they left Bini which was the same event that led the Ikwerre ancestors to leave Bini. Aros first settled in Ogoni or Andoni in R/S state before moving to Abia State and probably that was how the ikwerre ancestors decided to settle in the present ikwerre land in R/S
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by Ojiofor: 11:02pm On May 03, 2015
DeCleff:

Its okay and i apologize for calling u a bitter soul.

Unlike other Ikwerres who deny their Igbo origin, i am proud to acknowledge my Igbo origin. Where my ancestors migrated from can never determine where i belong because we all ( blacks, whites, asians, europeans, americans and africans) came from Adam and Eve and Noah. For the fact that our fellow Igbos who brought the star of David to the east migrated from Isreal, it doesn't make them Isrealis now.

That Ikwerre originated from Bini doesn't mean we are binis. There is absolutely no similarities in culture/custom/tradition/names and language between the Binis and the Ikwerres. But between Igbos and Ikwerres everything are almost the same.

As for the Arochukwu people migrating from Bini, i've forgotten that thread that detailed how and why they left Bini which was the same event that led the Ikwerre ancestors to leave Bini. Aros first settled in Ogoni or Andoni in R/S state before moving to Abia State and probably that was how the ikwerre ancestors decided to settle in the present ikwerre land in R/S
Udo!
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by Macelliot(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

fake documentaries....
South-south does not exist.....
South-east is not only Igboland...
These are political division.....
Handiwork of the northern elite to cause confusion....

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by DeCleff(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Bia su wenem. Which atrocities are u talking about? My dad witnessed the civil war and is still alive in his 90s yet he never said anything to us against the igbos. Have u forgotten that the Ikwerres also fought the civil war as Biafrans? My uncle who a captain in the Biafran army is still alive.

There was absolutely no record of such atrocities. Those who committed such crimes against us were the Ogonis and Ijaws who opened their waterways for Nigerian troops so they can wipe us out. Due to the poor defence by Biafran troops on our soil because they believed the war was centered in the east which a one time president general of Ohaneaze Ndigbo said was the reason the Ikwerres surrendered and denied the Igbos to avoid been killed.

Biafra was defeated not because Obassanjo and Co came into Biafra from Ore, but because Nigerian troops captured the entire present South South which was as the result of the wickedness and hatred of the Ijaws and Ogonis against Ojukwu and Igbos.

Look at port harcourt today, majority of ikwerre land are occupied by the ijaws. Their original plan was for the Nigerian troops to kill all Ikwerres so they(Ijaws and Ogonis) can take over but we played a smart game on them. That is why it hurts me seeing my igbo brothers fighting on nairaland because GEJ lost the election to Buhari. What we failed to realise is that an average ijaw man will never vote an Igbo man as president. They joined forces with the north and stopped Biafra and they will do it again trust me.
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by Nobody: 1:08am On May 04, 2015
ikwerre...
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by mikron(m): 3:16am On May 04, 2015
Gov amaechi is an ikwerre man
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by DeCleff(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

What a shame! How on earth will the Igbos take over PH from the Ikwerres? What dors the Ikwerres have that the Igbos lacked? Infact the land of the Igbos are more enriched with mineral resources that the Ikwerres. U are one of those who believed the lies of Nigerian govt against the Igbos when they (Nigerian govt) told us that Ojukwu was interested in our oil and thats the reason he planned to capture our areas. But that wasn't true but a deliberate trick to fool us and separate us from the Igbos so we can be vulnerable to them.

Tell me who actually was interested in our oil; Ojukwu or Nigerian Govt led by Northerners? What did Ikwerre gained from all the oil drilled on our soil by Nigerian govt? My own community has over 30 wells which are empty now yet nothing to show for it. Our farmlands were turned to pipelines with nothing to show for it.

Igbos are naturally hardworking. An Igbo man doing his business outside his hometown will prefer to buy land and build his own house there to avoid having issues with landlords. They are economists in nature, thats why they prefer to own their own properties than pay yearly rentage which will be increased on yearly basis. The landed propeeties they lost in ph due abandoned property declarations which was targeted at the Igbos were bought with their money and yet they moved on and are still buying lands everywhere.

Do u really believed that cheap lies that Igbos will take over ph if Biafra was achieved? Ojukwu was fighting to liberate us from bondage so we can control our resources but all of us betrayed him and today we are facing the consquencies. Currently we are controlling only 13% of our resources while the same federal govt who painted Ojukwu as the thief and bad guy is controlling 87% of our resources. Can't u see who is our real enemy?

Asari Dokubo once said that they (Ijaws) are regretting their actions against Ojukwu because what they are fighting for today was what Ojukwu saw in the 60s and fought to save us but he was betrayed and accused falsely.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by chidistone: 10:30am On May 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Any Ikwerre man that says he is Igbo can gladly pack his bags and move to Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi or Imo...not a problem.

Theres no space for Igbo in Ikwerreland.

ThankYou

Mechie onu gi na-esi nsi n'ebe a! Gini ka I ma gbasara Ikwere? Ikwere bu Igbo, Ohafia bu Igbo, Ngwa bu Igbo, Oguta bu Igbo. Ma ha na asu uda asusu di iche iche. Igbo bu otu ndi nwere otu omenala na okpukperechi

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by goodgood2(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2015
That's exactly what he is to the Lower Niger and its cause.
generalissimo:
Amaechi is neither Igbo nor Yoruba. Amaechi is a Traitor
Re: Is Gov. Amaechi An Ijaw, Yoruba Or An Igbo Man by NaijirianKing: 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instead Of Dividing Nigeria This Is Better -Ekweremadu / APC Notifies INEC Of Convention Date Two Days To Deadline / Malami Warns Judges, Lawyers Says Justice Not For Sale To Highest Bidders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.