Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) (29431 Views)

Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by ozioma11: 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
Late Oronto Douglas who died of cancer recently was laid to rest today in Yenagoa,Bayelsa state.

In attendance at the burial was President Jonathan and man Nigerian celebs.Pictured below are president GEJ,Oronto's wife Mrs Tarinabo Douglas, and children

Source: http://.com/2015/05/president-jonathan-attends-oronto.html

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2015
RIP!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by bakila: 10:27pm On May 02, 2015
Where patiance nah?

21 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by greatmarshall(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2015
Rip ooo
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by nduchucks: 10:45pm On May 02, 2015
RIP to the dead.

I hope Patience has sympathy for this family as well; she has been MIA since GEJ lost the election.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 02, 2015
Jklue007:
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my HERO!!
How many hero you wan get?
Gej my hero..Fayose my role model.grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by ozioma11: 11:08pm On May 02, 2015
nduchucks:
RIP to the dead.

I hope Patience has sympathy for this family as well; she has been MIA since GEJ lost the election.
Patience is fed up with public things.She is on a low key now

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by efilefun(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2015
He's not too busy to attend the burial but he's too busy to attend "MAY DAY" if he's tired being the president he should just stay out in otuoke and stop being a nuisance in Aso rock, by the way where Mama pieces enter go since March 28 It's over a month already. See NOI face like person wey see spirit lol

Rip to the dead, may God watch over those little kids he left behind.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by pendy79: 11:12pm On May 02, 2015
Mama PISS like minions of sore, hateful and stupid losers like her on Nairaland are still finding it hard to accept the defeat of GEJ.

Imagine her packing out of her home and avoiding her husband over an electoral lost wetin make Turai do for losing her husband join losing the post of first lady.

Glory to the most high for helping us get rid of the shameless thing, imagine her having A COAT OF ARM AND AN OFFICIAL SEAL FOR AN UNCONSTITIONAL ROLE.

Shamelessness and boastfullnes are children that no MAN should pray to be blessed with.

Shameless Power loving shepopotamus like her urchins on NLNL

RIP to the dead, may the lord keep and protect the little children you left behind because it is clear all these politicians won't be there from tomorrow.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Kelvin3028(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2015
RIP
By the way, does GEJ now have colour blindness, is that his black?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 11:24pm On May 02, 2015
This man is still our president? I don forget.

Buhari on my mind.

President Buhari till 2023

RIP Mr. Yeno.

Where is PEJ? She doesn't show up with her husband anymore?

She's with him when times are good......but when the rain starts failing and the umbrella is useless, she's gone.

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by exemen: 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
.wetin baba dey read.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
gf
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Caracta(f): 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
Those little boys...

So sad.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2015
Where is Our First Lady oooo??
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by oluwamile(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2015
pple just die for dis man tenure lyk chickens.am beginning to doubt his integrity spiritually

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
see as okonjo do mouth like mumu...my condolences to his immediate family tho

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
can't wait for this man to get out of aso rock officially...

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
Why mama piss no dey follow her husband again sef?

Abi she no be first lady again?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 02, 2015
rip
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:31pm On May 02, 2015
Vorp:

How many hero you wan get?
Gej my hero..Fayose my role model.grin

/
Now that you have got that out of the way...take your gallon and go queue for fuel.
/

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by AhmedMustapha(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2015
May he RIP
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 02, 2015
Cousim:
see as okonjo do mouth like mumu...my condolences to his immediate family tho
lol... na person mama u dey yab so oo.

R. I. P
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:37pm On May 02, 2015
Na this one be burial ceremony, unlike the Owambe wey Rita and co go
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by henrysam(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2015
bakila:
Where patiance nah?
Her non presence dey worry u. Mischievous human being

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by kennydee05(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2015
Rest In Peace to the dead....
Long life and good health to the living
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by tonte(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2015
This burial is more important than any May Day celebration and rubbish...will you leave the funeral of your friend of over 30 years because of May Day celebrations?

efilefun:
He's not too busy to attend the burial but he's too busy to attend "MAY DAY" if he's tired being the president he should just stay out in otuoke and stop being a nuisance in Aso rock, by the way where Mama pieces enter go since March 28 It's over a month already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by lakeside50(m): 11:41pm On May 02, 2015
Guy, kudos to you. Same thoughts as mine.

efilefun:
He's not too busy to attend the burial but he's too busy to attend "MAY DAY" if he's tired being the president he should just stay out in otuoke and stop being a nuisance in Aso rock, by the way where Mama pieces enter go since March 28 It's over a month already

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 02, 2015
Everybody do face as if they won't eat at the event. RIP to the dead.
Re: President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) by tonte(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2015
Spewing all this nonsense on a funeral thread for no real reason...weather you like it or not she's been your first lady for 5 years you on the other hand have never been anything worth recognisable in your life until now...and you just here raining abuses on a person on a funeral thread smfh

pendy79:
Mama PISS like minions of sore, hateful and stupid losers like her on Nairaland are still finding it hard to accept the defeat of GEJ.

Imagine her packing out of her home and avoiding her husband over an electoral lost wetin make Turai do for losing her husband join losing the post of first lady.

Glory to the most high for helping us get rid of the shameless thing, imagine her having A COAT OF ARM AND AN OFFICIAL SEAL FOR AN UNCONSTITIONAL ROLE.

Shamelessness and boastfullnes are children that no MAN should pray to be blessed with.

Shameless Power loving shepopotamus like her urchins on NLNL

RIP to the dead, may the lord keep and protect the little children you left behind because it is clear all these politicians won't be there from tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Buhari, Atiku To Speak At Restructuring Summit / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.