Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited (7353 Views)

Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 02, 2015
Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng) is a growing,
NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos. We offer commercial and residential Wi-fi Internet to estates, hotels, multi-tenant buildings and
individual. We are searching for motivated personnel to help us expand our operations all over Lagos. We are currently recruiting for the Graduate Management Trainee position below:

Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel -
Teleport
Job Number: 266813

General Requirements
Second Class upper.
Working on Saturday is compulsory and 1 day
off is offered in lieu.
Live in close proximity to Lekki , Dolphin estate or Ikeja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Date
11th May, 2015.
www.tizeti.com/job-postings/sales-teleport/
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by anuoluwa88(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2015
Hi nairalanders. I applied for a job at tizeti network limited and I got a mail for test and interview on the 23rd of may. please who else got dis. thanks
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by bunmijinmi: 10:30am On May 18, 2015
hello I got the invite too, pls do you have any Idea on the test question format
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by anuoluwa88(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2015
@bunmijimi...I don't have an idea either. i actually need info on that too.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by ThatITguru(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2015
Has any one gotten a mail for engineering position?
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by bunmijinmi: 12:26pm On May 18, 2015
They didn't state whether the position is engineering or not
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by ThatITguru(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2015
bunmijinmi:
They didn't state whether the position is engineering or not

Has any one that applied for technical support been invited
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by newd4all(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2015
yea. got an invite too.

ThatITguru:

Has any one that applied for technical support been invited
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by anuoluwa88(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2015
Yes..i applied for technical support Position. But the position wasn't stated in the mail I received

1 Like

Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by ThatITguru(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2015
Please I haven't gotten yet... Was the mail sent same time or it was sent in batches
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by anuoluwa88(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2015
Well. It could be in batches. But for me,i got the mail on Saturday around 6pm
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by ThatITguru(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2015
Menh I will like to gate crash pls help me to with the date, time and venue
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by bunmijinmi: 9:51am On May 19, 2015
how will the test format be?
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by mroyato(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2015
Well I think I have some few tips about Tizeti. They usually get their questions from a website which I can't remember now and its usually basic mathematics, english and some decision taking questions. They also ask a few questions about their organisation and what they do and they usually conduct their interviews on the same day immediately after the test. As for salary, they don't pay much. I wrote their test and interview last year but the pay pissed me off really.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by anuoluwa88(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2015
@mrotayo...thanks for the tips.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by johnabumere: 7:36am On May 20, 2015
mrotayo,thanks for d tips,can u pls tell us the salary,so we knw our stand
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by johnabumere: 10:00am On May 20, 2015
Venue:* Oakwood park hotel, Lekki Express way Lagos by New road bus
stop.(next to Chevron)
*Date:* Saturday, May 23rd, 2015.
*Time*:11:30am

Please bring along a fully charged wifi enabled laptop (preferably) or
mobile device for the online test section. Successful Candidates would be
interviewed same day.

Need directions to Oakwood park h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by ThatITguru(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2015
johnabumere:
Venue:* Oakwood park hotel, Lekki Express way Lagos by New road bus
stop.(next to Chevron)
*Date:* Saturday, May 23rd, 2015.
*Time*:11:30am

Please bring along a fully charged wifi enabled laptop (preferably) or
mobile device for the online test section. Successful Candidates would be
interviewed same day.

Need directions to Oakwood park h

Where are you coming from
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by newd4all(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2015
please give some examples of the questions and whats the range of pay.

mroyato:
Well I think I have some few tips about Tizeti. They usually get their questions from a website which I can't remember now and its usually basic mathematics, english and some decision taking questions. They also ask a few questions about their organisation and what they do and they usually conduct their interviews on the same day immediately after the test. As for salary, they don't pay much. I wrote their test and interview last year but the pay pissed me off really.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by mroyato(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2015
newd4all:
please give some examples of the questions and whats the range of pay.

Like I said in my earlier post they get their questions from one site like that which you all will be logged into that day..its some basic mathematics, english (synonyms, fill in d gap, and co), they will also ask some few questions about their company (like what they do, their location amongst others) so it would do you well to know a little about them before for the test, then they also ask some 'decision taking' questions like what you'll do in difficult and tight situations..then prepare for the normal interview questions most especially they like asking the question 'why should we hire you'. One more important thing I'll like to add is that you should be well dressed and look good on that day.
Once again I wish you all the best.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by johnabumere: 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
mr mrotayo what is d pay.pls answer so we coming frm far dont waste our tym
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by ThatITguru(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
johnabumere:
mr mrotayo what is d pay.pls answer r so we coming frm far dont waste our tym

They don't pay high for starters cause they know you wanna harness the experience.

They pay 40k to 60k. But I go with 40.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by ThatITguru(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
Just for validation..... Hope 2.1 and 2.2 doesn't count here
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by mroyato(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2015
johnabumere:
mr mrotayo what is d pay.pls answer so we coming frm far dont waste our tym

They don't really have a fixed salary structure. But forget anything near 6 digits..around 60k unless they have improved which I doubt. tho the figures I have is based on their september 2014 recruitment.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by bunmijinmi: 12:27pm On May 27, 2015
Hello, has anyone got any information after the interview on saturday.
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by bunmijinmi: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Has any receive any offer from Tizeti concerning May 23rd online test and interview
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by dedtroy(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello,
Please will appreciate if someone can state clearly the salary structure for customer care at Tizeti Network limited.

thank you
Re: Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited by degenuine1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se / Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Dilemma Of A Job Seeker. Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.