Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Undeleted Virus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Undeleted Virus (374 Views)

Married Woman Infected With HIV Virus By Senator In Abuja; Now She's Dead (see F / Pastor Adeboye Prediction Of New Sexual Virus Verified. / Tears! Ebola Virus Returns In The UK. Everybody Is On The Run. Take A Look! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undeleted Virus by SymbolicalIdol(m): 1:56am On May 03, 2015
My intention is just to help a friend print a CV from his memory, I removed his memory card, put it in a card reader and scan with AVG. The scan was successful and the card free of viruses. But now, all my documents has turned to shortcuts and can not transfer them. please, I need help on how to transfer my files before formatting the system.

(1) (Reply)

See What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria / No Apology Calling For Mu’azu, Others Sacking – Fayose / Vanguardwe Won’t Fail Nigerians – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.