Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) (3934 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by haryomikun(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
All I just want to say is that if you think the school you're going to is what will put food on your table,then you're sleeping on a moving bicycle,University education is good,but as long as you see it as something that would broaden your knowledge and make you smarter,but relying on your certificate as a sheet that would put food on your table is laziness and planning to be stagnant
M not gay but you juss made me gay by loving you bro
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by Darejyde(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2015
Blood of god..... na money be that? Jamb calculator cant calculate it oh!! it was just.... e! e! error op check the figures again becos if its true i am decamping from punch lines to BOXING..
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2015
imagine how much one person is making in one night............

Some artist will never smell that amount throughout their carer and somebody is making it in one night

this life is not fair but I will never wallow in self pity instead I will rise and fight for a place in the star too
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2015
RickRichards:

Have you seen his training regimen? All top boxers train really hard.
is it not his profession?It's like saying MJ shouldn't rehearse his dance steps and singing,even the local entertainers or athletes do the same
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2015
RebelChip:

Niggah, before I wrap and smoke yo ass this morning, go and read my post again before quoting me. Gayweather made a total of 180 million dollars officially tonight. The amount you saw up there is the naira rate! Do you know the current naira rate in the black market? Google it and then check if it corresponds to over 378 billion naira!
I insist,you need to get Yourself a nursery 3 lesson teacher,it seems you skipped nursery 3,or you were sleeping in class when the teacher was teaching you the topic
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2015
jascon1:
so ur advise na make I continue after I don loss one eye n one leg abi?
Wetin you find go there before when you think say person fit lose eye or leg
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2015
gustav25:
look here may weather pockets 140million$ mostly per fight
Per fight? Then what's his networth? Why do you guys like lying? Google his networth before talking like this
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
All I just want to say is that if you think the school you're going to is what will put food on your table,then you're sleeping on a moving bicycle,University education is good,but as long as you see it as something that would broaden your knowledge and make you smarter,but relying on your certificate as a sheet that would put food on your table is laziness and planning to be stagnant
Says the guy that attended arabic school.

Are you done with your Islamic studies?

Buhari boy
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Says the guy that attended arabic school.

Are you done with your Islamic studies?

Buhari boy
Who's this uncivilized lunatic? Is it a sin to go to Arabic school? Yeah,i love me some nice arabic lesson and i'm proud of it,do what you gotta do about it,that's the best advise i'd give anyone (black,white,hispanic) that wants to relocate to Dubai,well,your a$$ is too local,Dubai is not for broke and local people like you,so,i don't think you have any business there
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by teekay213(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2015
with dis kind of money he can bleep beyounce while jay z fan them.
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
is it not his profession?It's like saying MJ shouldn't rehearse his dance steps and singing,even the local entertainers or athletes do the same
That's what you think. But in reality, the top guys tend to work/train a lot harder than the mediocre ones.
Re: See How Much Mayweather Is Making Tonight! What A Wicked World! (very Bloody) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2015
RickRichards:

That's what you think. But in reality, the top guys tend to work/train a lot harder than the mediocre ones.
No sir,theirs just seem to be more organized,they use newest training  technologies and they get trained by professionals,also,they get filmed a lot more than the local ones,that's why you think they train more

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY 17TH WINNING IN 2019 Bet9ja / Cristiano Ronaldo Bought A Cooler Of Rice To Eat With His Girlfriend. (photo) / CAF Disqualified Egypt, Hands Ticket To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.