Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau (31625 Views)

Boko Haram Strikes Again, Kills 7 Civillians / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / BOKO HARAM: Military Will Protect Civillians – JONATHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by ALISMILE(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
I would never support reprisal killings

but i would say no civilian in innocent , those who perpetrated the evil act live in that community and they should not be protected

the moment soldiers came someone should have named the culprits , and 30 civilians would be alive at the moment
By d grace of God, one dey u ll be gunned down in such a reprisal attack, even though u knew absolutely nothing about the initial attack!And while u er going down, wit blood spilling out of u, u ll remember that u once justified d mass killing of innocent pple in d name of reprisal attack!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by fr3do(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2015
walemoney007:
u cant condem d killin of 30 pple by soldiers,yet fools lik u will b condemin,abusin and askin for d prosecution of northerners that took part in d killins of ibo army n ibo civilians durin d 1966 counter coup

You bastard! Does that fool speak for Igbos?
I'm sure that the soldiers were muslim northerners.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Aromas: 11:33am On May 03, 2015
Freemanan:

To know that a Captain is among them saddens me! It is well
Hum only God can judge d situation o my broda
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by blackjack21(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
I would never support reprisal killings

but i would say no civilian in innocent , those who perpetrated the evil act live in that community and they should not be protected

the moment soldiers came someone should have named the culprits , and 30 civilians would be alive at the moment

for the fact that you didn't even read the or comprehend the story makes you more nonsensica#l.
The assault on the soldiers was in Taraba state and the Revenge was in Plateau state.

I seriously think Seun should insert I.Q and E.Q test befor anybody is allowed to register on NL.

11:32:09
Sun, May 3, 2015

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by globalresource: 11:34am On May 03, 2015
holyokoto:

Because non of your family members has joined the Military and killed by NONSENSICAL touts because He was dispatch to that area.

must you quote me? or without an form of insult? Despite I felt for the families of the military that lost their loved ones. Yet killing innocent souls wont bring them back. the truth of the matter is that the soilders might not even be able to locate the perpetrators of the evil killing. Military have codes of ethics, they could have launch an immediate investigation and brings the killers to book.

may the soul of the fallen heroes rest in perfect peace

May their families and love ones be comforted

God bless the Nigeria Army

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by chuka5000(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2015
walemoney007:
u cant condem d killin of 30 pple by soldiers,yet fools lik u will b condemin,abusin and askin for d prosecution of northerners that took part in d killins of ibo army n ibo civilians durin d 1966 counter coup

I guess u support the killing of ibos.
Goat
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2015
blackjack21:

I was thinking that he need a doctor?

11:21:30
Sun, May 3, 2015

That's for sure! No doubt!
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by ALISMILE(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The new boko harem in town (soldiers) so killing innocent civilians is what they thought is the best way to avenge the killings of their comrades.
The citizens of this nation are in serious trouble, armed robbers kill you, police and the army payed with your tax to protect you are now killing you where do we go from here
Why not for now leave d Police out of dis kind of massacre carried out by d NA and let us put d blame squarely on d NA!
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by ALISMILE(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2015
Anybdy who Supports d killin of nnocent pple in d. Name of reprisal attack, he ll be a victim of reprisal attack!
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:44am On May 03, 2015
Freemanan:

Ajibolade, ma she bai na...
lol, ok. God won't punish u again oooooo, God will punish him alone.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:45am On May 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur senselessness just attained new heights...
that's ur own father monkey!!!!!!!! grin
chuna1985:

Ur senselessness just attained new heights...
that's ur own father monkey!!!!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:45am On May 03, 2015
It is usually police that are responsible for "checking gunmen who had been terrorising residents" and NOT soldiers...
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2015
ALISMILE:
Why not for now leave d Police out of dis kind of massacre carried out by d NA and let us put d blame squarely on d NA!
No police own worse it seems like you are a policeman
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by nationwide1(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2015
RickRichards:
GEJ, I'm asking you for the umpteenth time. Why are soldiers acting like barbarians under your watch?
Bros, you want put this Mata on top GEJ head too?

Have you ever heard of the names / Town called Odi and Zaki-Biam? Mek I hold break..
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by tucky200(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2015
lonelydora:
Haa. That's where my sister-in-law was posted to for NYSC. Hope there's no problem there? Please PM me if you stay in Jos
No nothing happened..everywhere is peaceful ..that why its made fp
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2015
blackjack21:

for the fact that you didn't even read the or comprehend the story makes you more nonsensica#l.
The assault on the soldiers was in Taraba state and the Revenge was in Plateau state.

I seriously think Seun should insert I.Q and E.Q test befor anybody is allowed to register on NL.

11:32:09
Sun, May 3, 2015

For your mind you don talk sense be that abi ?
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2015
ALISMILE:
By d grace of God, one dey u ll be gunned down in such a reprisal attack, even though u knew absolutely nothing about the initial attack!And while u er going down, wit blood spilling out of u, u ll remember that u once justified d mass killing of innocent pple in d name of reprisal attack!

and so shall it be for you and your family too

I said i condemn reprisal killing, if anyone in the town knew the perpetrators they should have informed authorities, by so doing they would have prevented death

Once again , your family and yourself will be gunned down
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2015
Please I don't understand, how does an event that occurred in taraba state concern people civilians in plateau? Those miscreants need be court marshaled in a bush, and executed immediately.
Our military institutions are breeding 'street cultists'
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2015
fr3do:

I'm sure that the soldiers were muslim northerners.

You're 'SURE'? shocked you better don't put yourself in trouble

Did u see them?

Do u know any of them? Their names?

Do u know their religious beliefs and local govt of origin?

How can u be sure they are muslims and northerners?

Chei! People dey o
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by shaokhan01(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
useless country we are!!! imagine soldiers who were supposed to protect the country killing innocent people!!!! soldiers can't beat or hurt civilians in other countries... they were born to kill, fight and defend their country.... not beating, punishing or commanding the people
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Their silence did not lead to the death of 30 people. The s.t.u.p.I.d soldiers are responsible.

How can they invade a community n shoot sporadically @ innocent citizens.

If its boko haram, They will run like hell...

I understand where you are coming from , I simply said if anyone knew the ones responsible for the initial attack on soldiers , they should have informed authorities , the culprits will be arrested by soldiers and only the culprits will suffer not the additional 30 people
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

I said i condemn reprisal killing, if anyone in the town knew the perpetrators they should have informed authorities, by so doing they would have prevented death

What are u saying? Are u sure of d circumstances of d killing of d soldiers?

Are there no means to investigate a crime? How are u sure that d people killed witnessed d killing of d soldiers?

Even if they witnessed it, are u saying the right punishment for not pointing out d killers is death?

Even at that, are u saying all d 30 people deserved to die?

Let's fear God and be careful to pass sweeping judgement on what we did not witness.
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

I understand where you are coming from , I simply said if anyone knew the ones responsible for the initial attack on soldiers , they should have informed authorities , the culprits will be arrested by soldiers and only the culprits will suffer not the additional 30 people

So many assumptions.

How do u even know that d killed people did not tell the soldiers who d culprits were?

You were not there. Be careful with conclusions.

Some of d villagers the soldiers killed may have been passersby or visitors!!!

When soldiers threw Fela's mother out of d window, the same Fela they were looking for was there. By your logic! U would say d 78-yr old woman was thrown out of d window because she did not tell them where Fela was. Abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2015
blackjack21:

so because nobody showed the army who did the crime it is justifiable for the military to kill anybody?

Choi!!!!!!!

11:10:58
Sun, May 3, 2015

No , the I NO GO TALK mentality is what caused the unneccesary deaths , and NO it is not justifiable , i always condemn Nigerian army if / when they do anything wrong, when they opened fire on a professor for overtaking a convoy, when they displayed boko haram flags instead of killing shekau and showing us his body , when they burnt BRT in lagos you people just read and comment on emotion , you don't understand my comment, i said it clearly that i denounce reprisal killing of any kind but if someone was able to identify the culprits , the soldiers probably wouldn't have had a reason to rampage
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:06pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

What do you know about people like me ?

Somebody did something wrong

somebody saw the somebody who did something wrong

The somebody who saw the somebody who did the something wrong saw soldiers coming to town

Somebody should have told soldiers and that somebody would have save 30 lives

If you had good network from your brain to your fingers , you would know that i said I prefer for the offender to be punished instead of people who may not have known about it , silence is acceptance and it cost them 30 lives , think well before you comment
He was right when he called you a fool. Only a fool will comment like u did
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2015
walemoney007:
so dia is also notin wrong in d Nigerian army and govt killin and starvin more dan 3,000,000 ibos to death.

If you had more than 3 wraps this morning it is bad for your health
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by DaBullIT(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
ajibolabd:
a Ogun go kill u

Your papa and mama and siblings join
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Thugnificent(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
RIP
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
Dont ever call fulani herdsmen as civilians.They are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

No , the I NO GO TALK mentality is what caused the unneccesary deaths

How do u know that d killed people refused to talk? Eh?

What else do u need?

1. The soldiers were on a revenge mission.
2. The house of d traditional ruler wasn't spared.
3. The soldiers arrived in 40 trucks and opened fire on INNOCENT people!

What else do u need?

If they refuse to talk, d right thing to do is to arrest them as suspects and hand them over to d police for investigations.

I'm verrrrrry shocked that you're talking like this! Haba!

Get this! What d soldiers did is criminal!!!
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by justhelp(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2015
I love APC, am from SW
Re: Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:11pm On May 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

and so shall it be for you and your family too

Once again , your family and yourself will be gunned down
It is you and your family that will be gunned down. God will let you fall victim to such jungle justice someday so that you will be able to learn that it is wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / 15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.