Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

#GODWIN: Woman Give Birth After 14years Of Barrenness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #GODWIN: Woman Give Birth After 14years Of Barrenness (541 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#GODWIN: Woman Give Birth After 14years Of Barrenness by joannabisola: 10:48am On May 03, 2015
We are so happy for Netty, after 14years of barrenness then God answer her prayer to show people that he's a living God.

I have been waiting and praying to God for the past 14years to give birth and I have hope and when I heard Korede Bello song I believe God can still do something wonderful in my life and I believe nothing is impossible by Almighty God and here now am happy God has done it for me, So I would say GODWIN.

She makes shoutout to korede bello that she cant stop dancing to his song *that is* God has win in her life, you can see tweet by reading full article

READ FULL ARTICLE AND PICS OF HER BABY SEE SCREENSHOTS OF HER TWEET HERE >>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/05/godwin-woman-give-birth-after-14years.html

Re: #GODWIN: Woman Give Birth After 14years Of Barrenness by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2015
INSTEAD 2 S/O 2 GOD NA korede bello....anywayz congratz maam
Re: #GODWIN: Woman Give Birth After 14years Of Barrenness by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2015
What exactly is a Miracle?

(1) (Reply)

Home Politics: Sure-fire Marriage Destroyers To Avoid / Mark Zukerberg And His Wife Soon To Deliver Their First Baby / Study Confirms That Men And Women View Housework Distribution Very Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.