Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion (1214 Views)

Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2015
I have been coordinating a forum(Nigerian Political Forum) that host patriotic senators,honarables,contractors,lecturers ,civil servants,public servants,Nigerian citizens e.t.c. X raying, examining and discussing issue of importance.like the just concluded General election,the crisis in South Africa,the falling price of oil in the Global markets,and host of other issues.And is a whatsap platform,please if you are interest.Drop your whatsapp number here or you add me on your whatsapp(08062380296),Thanks in anticipation.the group is really brewing good sociopolitical analyst.And we still need more members...
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Qmab: 11:17am On May 03, 2015
And to what end will be the discussions?
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by babyBB: 11:35am On May 03, 2015
Qmab:
. Do u want to join d forum or not its clear frm his statement
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Nobody: 11:37am On May 03, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2015
Qmab:
is To give you the opportunity to contribute to the happenings around the world,serve as a knowledge base for other related works and to up your knowledge of the happenings around the world.Is just a miniature world for discussion
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by babyBB: 11:39am On May 03, 2015
Jklue007:
GMB my HERO! AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
Goodluck my HERO Wike my role model
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Strongfaze(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2015
Its always good to meet people with divergent views... Keeps you on guard too.
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2015
Strongfaze:
Its always good to meet people with divergent views... Keeps you on guard too.
thank you man

1 Like

Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Qmab: 12:02pm On May 03, 2015
Tommy3750:
is To give you the opportunity to contribute to the happenings around the world,serve as a knowledge base for other related works and to up your knowledge of the happenings around the world.Is just a miniature world for discussion
ok. I see reason with one point here
*acquiring knowledge. And that is personal.
U see what I don't like about discussions is that they are mostly all talks and little or no action.
And that was why I asked that question.
How will the output of this great discussions be inpacted? Won't it be all talks and analysis, and dats all!
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2015
Qmab:
ok. I see reason with one point here
*acquiring knowledge. And that is personal.
U see what I don't like about discussions is that they are mostly all talks and little or no action.
And that was why I asked that question.
How will the output of this great discussions be inpacted? Won't it be all talks and analysis, and dats all!
.i one to beleive you know the importance of public oppinion? In this forum our buisnes is that of oppinionating
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
The number of intellectuals calling and chatting with me as they show their interest in the group is encouraging.I need more from all work of life.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by tit(f): 3:37pm On May 03, 2015
if you want to succeed,
sack all pdp supporters from government!
sack 60% of taraba,
40% of yoruba,
95% of Igbo
99% of SS.
then nyou will succeed!
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
tit:
if you want to succeed, sack all pdp supporters from government! sack 60% of taraba, 40% of yoruba, 95% of Igbo 99% of SS. then nyou will succeed!
meaning?
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 03, 2015
Pls disclose the forum
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2015
Keneking:
Pls disclose the forum
disclose as in how
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
We are getting more members i am happy.We need more members from all parts of the country from different backgrounds.The platform is getting more interested
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
Tommy3750:
We are getting more members i am happy.We need more members from all parts of the country from different backgrounds.The platform is getting more interested
t
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by babyBB: 7:03am On May 04, 2015
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tommy3750:
I have been coordinating a forum(Nigerian Political Forum) that host patriotic senators,honarables,contractors,lecturers ,civil servants,public servants,Nigerian citizens e.t.c. X raying, examining and discussing issue of importance.like the just concluded General election,the crisis in South Africa,the falling price of oil in the Global markets,and host of other issues.And is a whatsap platform,please if you are interest.Drop your whatsapp number here or you add me on your whatsapp(08062380296),Thanks in anticipation.the group is really brewing good sociopolitical analyst.And we still need more members
Re: Join Socio Political Cum Economic Forum For Intellectual Discussion by Tommy3750(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tommy3750:
I have been coordinating a forum(Nigerian Political Forum) that host patriotic senators,honarables,contractors,lecturers ,civil servants,public servants,Nigerian citizens e.t.c. X raying, examining and discussing issue of importance.like the just concluded General election,the crisis in South Africa,the falling price of oil in the Global markets,and host of other issues.And is a whatsap platform,please if you are interest.Drop your whatsapp number here or you add me on your whatsapp(08062380296),Thanks in anticipation.the group is really brewing good sociopolitical analyst.And we still need more members...

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Caught On Camera Sleeping During A Meeting With US President / Ilesa Market On Fire!!! / FG Appoints KPMG, PwC To Audit NNPC, NPA, NIMASA and Other Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.