Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) (21062 Views)

Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by glacswhite: 6:18pm On May 03, 2015
eligibility:
Its so pathetic because Nigeria is a nation where one decides to run mad and he is not disturbed by anybody.
In Badagry and OJo Local govt. fuel is sold for #150 for the past 3 days. By the grace of Allah, most of these marketers will be punished immediately after may 29th,2015.

See ur mouth ''By the Grace of Allah' ur Allah and Buharia nah only punish them sabi punish...wait till 29th and see ur Buharia on the bed he made for himself if he can endure till 29th

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by cupid4ig(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
we know now,na una vote for baba peace,dats why him dey punish us
lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by iliyande(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Any man who do not take responsibility for his action will never get it right or succeed. Until we stop blaming our failures entirely on the leadership of this country, things will never get better be it GEJ or GMB at the helms of affairs. How else do you explain a situation where many gas stations close their doors to cars and only sell PMS to gallon wielding touts who buy to resell same at the gas station at a criminal 200 - 300% increase. The marketers down to the PMS retailers are also the problem not just the government.

Charity begins at home. We must remove the logs in our eyes before calling names.

There are laws guiding that. So the government/the responsible agencies should be able to impose the law.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by tomzman: 6:39pm On May 03, 2015
This is a shame
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by ironbody03(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2015
vimi:
I don try am and it worked guys, even with 10% discount. Delivery @ your door step!!!
. Which kind jumia Is that
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by Raiders: 6:49pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Any man who do not take responsibility for his action will never get it right or succeed. Until we stop blaming our failures entirely on the leadership of this country, things will never get better be it GEJ or GMB at the helms of affairs. How else do you explain a situation where many gas stations close their doors to cars and only sell PMS to gallon wielding touts who buy to resell same at the gas station at a criminal 200 - 300% increase. The marketers down to the PMS retailers are also the problem not just the government.

Charity begins at home. We must remove the logs in our eyes before calling names.
I understand your point but until the government repair and build more refineries to meet our demand, Nigeria will continue to experience fuel shortage. I don't see why we should be importing fuel when we have billions of free oil reserve. We need good leadership in Nigeria
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2015
[size=15pt]Fuel scarcity is political!

In other words it is deliberately made scarce as a way of extorting extra money from general population.

When a govt is serious about solving a fuel scarcity crisis that is threatening to grind the country to a halt it would put it as a high priority and announce emergency measures to get fuel supply raised.

I may have missed but I am quite sure that the government has done nothing at all.

All GEJ needs to do is order fuel marketers or those hanging on to the fuel to release the fuel to filling stations with immediate effect or lose their license and face arrest and jail sentence.

It is political and corruption - nothing more!
[/size]
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:54pm On May 03, 2015
Only Jumia? What of Konga naaa? angry

vimi:
I don try am and it worked guys, even with 10% discount. Delivery @ your door step!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by shadelek(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
/
GEJ is their hero!

They wanted continuity.

LOL.

The bandage concealing the wound/scam have been removed. Back to pain.
\
Gej actually brought this on us, it was 65 before that mumu increased it to 97 and that was how he brought the infliction on this country
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by yemmynoni: 7:47pm On May 03, 2015
Taylor86:
a child hu says d mum won't sleep, will never sleep too

APC states this is the beginning

ThankGod it's not this severe in ph
why will you be thinking with your leg na??
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by M4gunners: 7:47pm On May 03, 2015
All i can say is that una never see anything yet.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by yemmynoni: 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
Mekybliss:
buhari will make it harder
come on get over the defeat na
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by RickyTan: 8:00pm On May 03, 2015
Nigerians suffering the consequences of 16 years of PDP rule. Jona and his corrupt party should hide their head in shame.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by espn(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
zinachidi:
most filling stations only sell for cars, if u are with a can, u wasting time.
it's d reverse in most cases..i strongly disagree wif u..dey prefer selling for jerrycan..dats where dey make der illegal gain.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by eagleeyez: 8:32pm On May 03, 2015
Taylor86:

Are u conversant with economy as well as oil and gas?

Apc states...........oh my God!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by eagleeyez: 8:33pm On May 03, 2015
Raiders:
I understand your point but until the government repair and build more refineries to meet our demand, Nigeria will continue to experience fuel shortage. I don't see why we should be importing fuel when we have billions of free oil reserve. We need good leadership in Nigeria

Greed and selfishness. This thing don tire me finish.

People are making mad money from this issue at hand same as lack of electricity.bastards

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:58pm On May 03, 2015
shadelek:

Gej actually brought this on us, it was 65 before that mumu increased it to 97 and that was how he brought the infliction on this country
/
We are saying the same thing.
\
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
there was a country
indeed was a country cry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by zudozz: 9:15pm On May 03, 2015
change.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by ajetunblog(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2015
Live, Work, Study in China...

Low tuition fee
Easy Visa Extensions
High Quality Education
Low Living Expenses
NO IELTS REQUIREMENT
PAY TUITION FEE AFTER VISA
100% VISA GUARANTEE

APPLY NOW

For more information on applications and admission, Contact via
Name: Ajetunmobi sherif (owner of Ajetun Blog)
Email: studyinchina2020@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp: +8613576011049

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
bigtt76:
Only Jumia? What of Konga naaa? angry

grin grin na there u dey work nii why u take am personal na
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
This thing is getting serious by the day... my 80 litres fuel that i bought a few weeks ago, is remaining like 20 litres... I am praying this thing ends before it finishes...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by otokx(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
Taylor86:

In Lagos its 87 per litre or you lock your station, here in PH we buy 100 with under dispensing meters, some places e.g. Eliozu area its 150 sef so don't beat chest or raise soldiers. Its not like we even earn more than Lagosians but they know their rights.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by Cuzz: 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
I still buy #110 for my state today, no long queue.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 04, 2015
Every citizen of Nigeria are Actress and Actors....

Nah which one wey person go carry His generator fuel tanks the go buy fuel for filling station?

Hahaha*
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Amuwo Odofin; NNPC Filling Station(photos) by sulsak(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2015
Good news to all ode-irele people of ondo state & all Nigerians @ large. WHO has discovered d etiology of d deadly disease in ode-irele community & has revealed d name of d disease has ERUBEBNAEMIA. This has now led to tremendous research to find a solution to ds problem and at d end of deir sleepless nights of very hardwork so as to find a perfect & long lasting drug to ds overwhelmin situation,a one and only drug,nt drug of choice bt drug dat is mandatory for al victims of ds diseas. Even it also has a prophylactic effects for pple dat wants to prevent demselves from ds ailment. To God be d glory,it is time to disclose to U wat u 've been waitin for,for d past few mins wc is d name of d drug. Dont mind me for wastin ur tym for al ds while. It is nt my fault,just dat am a little bit talkative. The name of d drug is.....ooops!...ds netwrk is so frustratin................................... ............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ............................................. ..............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? / How To Invest In Quarry Business In Nigeria / Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.