Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Need A Job In Your Company As Mechanical Engr. Please Help. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Job In Your Company As Mechanical Engr. Please Help. (661 Views)

5 Signs A New Employee Won't Make It In Your Company / Is It Possibe For Me To Get A Job With Cgpa 2.47/5.00 -pass-hnd Mechanical.engr. / Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Job In Your Company As Mechanical Engr. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 03, 2015
am EJIKEME AUGUSTINE ELOKA a Mechanical Engineer with a second class upper Horns. with appreciable years of experience. My goal is to obtain an engineering position with your company as a Mechanical Engineer. I have a diverse engineering background with valuable experience in the oil and gas industry, renewable energy, manufacturing industries, information and communications technology industries (web and graphics design).
I contribute strong machine design skills, effective product management, and professional communication skills that help bridge gaps between marketing, engineering, and manufacturing. I am a hard worker and consistently put forth the extra effort to make my team’s goal a reality.
From experience managing my own business, I developed excellent project management and communication skills, allowing for a smooth transition to any engineering environment. I enjoy the challenge of managing multiple projects at once, and the reward of successfully guiding a project from conception to completion.
My professional work experience as graduate trainee engineer at manufacturing industry ,oil and gas industry and information and communication industry and my years of academic background have given me not only a strong technical foundation but also domain knowledge and exposure to Work environment. My key strengths include effective communication, strong troubleshooting skills, Quick problem solving ability and passionate to learn and adopt new technologies and skills.
My experience working in smaller companies allowed me to learn diverse parts of the business and execute numerous roles in order to complete projects on time. I have utilized my strong attention to detail using Solid works along with FEA (finite element analysis) to better validate my design transformation to production.
My years of experience creating process design and detailed automation have provided me with a broad range of experience, but most importantly with a valuable list of do’s and don’ts along the way. I am excited to learn about opportunities for an engineering position with your company, and am confident that I would be a great asset to your team.
I will like to send you my resume to your mail sir.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
I will do my best and make you proud sir please help me with that vacant position in your company I'm ready to resume Today if called.
You can get to me on 07037909239 or eloka4christ@yahoo.com. Can't wait to hear from you guys please put smile on my face by talking to your boss or friends who can help me.
Re: I Need A Job In Your Company As Mechanical Engr. Please Help. by afamjb: 12:39pm On May 03, 2015
hmmmm.....nice one, but u should have used ur real name for posting so people will know who they want to employ.for example........
If am an employer looking for workers, and then eloka4christ along side drfresh wants me to employ them, who do u tink will get d job @OP.
My point: use ur real name for this kind of thing it might attract u what u want... Coz no be modelling work u dey find shey?
Re: I Need A Job In Your Company As Mechanical Engr. Please Help. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 03, 2015
I have done that sir

While Looking For A Job, Start Your Own A Business / 5 Billionaire Habits That Can Make You Richer / Architects, Engineers And Builders In Akwa Ibom Lets Discuss