Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! (1844 Views)

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Exposed! See Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride And Her Dubai Billionaire Ex Lover / Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by Peterbif: 2:19pm On May 03, 2015
Nigeria is now the bride of the world aftermath of GMB as president-elect and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo vice president-elect, by what many people saw as a combination of integrity and intelligence ticket that has been wooing many nations including the G-7 ( the most industralised and developed nations of the world) to recognise Nigeria for the first time and invited GMB to their economic meeting in Germany later this year, even G-20 didn't do it during GEJ, the clueless one. Nigeria is rocking Africa and taking the world by storm. I bless God that am part of history, I can see the rays of hope, and I welcome all Nigerians on board the change flight! If it is a dream, pls, I don't want to be woken up!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by temitemi1(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
#BABAONECHANCE...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:
#BABAONECHANCE...
guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by eddytine: 2:38pm On May 03, 2015
Check here for the best quality shoes ever made in nigeria:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642921235838869
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2015
In as much as I support Buhari, I must say GEJ is the silent hero here, all you have written OP is because he quietly conceded defeat, if he had decided to follow Orubebe's style do you think GMB would have gotten the invitation?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by eddytine: 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
Check here for the best shoes ever made in nigeria:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642921235838869
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by ifyan(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
Una funny.

Kai! My people.
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by major466(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
By the time the Daura born Gworo chewer sells Nigeria's soveriegnty to the west, you will be disapointed. @op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by realtestament(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
Young man abi na woman u be, una neva tire 2 call our ex president 2 be names? Abeg let dat man be, he failed us and we voted him out and he accepted defeat....enuf of d names biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by tit(f): 3:02pm On May 03, 2015
only fools think the foreign countries want to dash something to nigeria.
they want to get something from nigeria!
cheap or free!
it looks like the GEJ presidency had blocked their usual avenues to nigerian natural resources!
with the brainless baba onechance in charge,
the oyinbo briefcase buccaneers are about to descend on nigeria!

the rape of nigeria is about to begin!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by ki02020(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2015
Father GOD please let those that wish buhari success in his quest to lead a successful nation enjoy full dividend of democracy....and let those that wish buhari failiure so that they can justify their hate for him experience the same hardship we all experienced under GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 03, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2015
oshe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by atlwireles: 3:08pm On May 03, 2015
Nigeria is the bride of what world undecided, what is Nigeria bringing to the table, that is badly needed by the world shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by BlackTechnology: 3:27pm On May 03, 2015
tit:
cheap or free!
it looks like the GEJ presidency had blocked their usual avenues to nigerian natural resources!

atlwireles:
Nigeria is the bride of what world undecided, what is Nigeria bringing to the table, that is badly needed by the world shocked lipsrsealed

GEJ wanted to change our foreign reserve from dollar to Chinese Yuan

GEJ rejected Africom and Same Sex Marriage

Only God knows if Baba One Chance will bow to the West

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by baralatie(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2015
imas:
In as much as I support Buhari, I must say GEJ is the silent hero here, all you have written OP is because he quietly conceded defeat, if he had decided to follow Orubebe's style do you think GMB would would have gotten the invitation?
#fact
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by tit(f): 3:33pm On May 03, 2015
ki02020:
Father GOD please let those that wish buhari success in his quest to lead a successful nation enjoy full dividend of democracy....and let those that wish buhari failiure so that they can justify their hate for him experience the same hardship we all experienced under GEJ

buhari is a failure!
you will be raped the way vultures are gathering to rape nigeria.
did you never read of the berlin conference of 1884?
you think oyinbo is coming to dash you free fuel and electricity!
mugun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by SkyBlue1: 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
imas:
In as much as I support Buhari, I must say GEJ is the silent hero here, all you have written OP is because he quietly conceded defeat, if he had decided to follow Orubebe's style do you think GMB would would have gotten the invitation?

And this simply shows how messed up and abused Nigeria is. A man tried to rig election but still lost regardless, and accepted that he lost. All of a sudden he is a hero and deserves Nobel Peace prize. You people have mental issues. When they start calling Nigerians backwards you will be the first one to come to do obligatory defence work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by BlackTechnology: 3:37pm On May 03, 2015
tit:

buhari is a failure!
you will be raped the way vultures are gathering to rape nigeria.
did you never read of the berlin conference of 1884?
you think oyinbo is coming to dash you free fuel and electricity!
mugun!

When others dey learn, the guy dey sell kulikuli for school. grin

GEJ was hated by the West because he shunned their influence

Nigerians will someday praise GEJ and curse Tinubu for backing Buhari

Baba One Chance

Baba Of Excuses

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by BlackTechnology: 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
SkyBlue1:

And this simply shows how messed up and abused Nigeria is. A man tried to rig election but still lost regardless, and accepted that he lost. All of a sudden he is a hero and deserves Nobel Peace prize. You people have mental issues. When they start calling Nigerians backwards you will be the first one to come to do obligatory defence work.

So what made him lost?

Guy wake up

If GEJ had towed the path of OBJ in terms of rigging, do you think Buhari will have being President elect
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by tupem: 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
temitemi1:
#BABAONECHANCE...
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by ChimaAdeoye: 3:44pm On May 03, 2015
Until the civil war breaks out from intolerance and party-party clannishness.
Unless Buhari rises against bigotry and pettiness, he is destined to fail or at best experience the sort of turbulence Abacha faced from the resolve of people to fight for their right to be equal citizens in their own country.
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by SkyBlue1: 3:50pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

So what made him lost?

Guy wake up

If GEJ had towed the path of OBJ in terms of rigging, do you think Buhari will have being President elect

So what alternative are you suggesting he towed? Are you really asking us to thank a sitting and highly unpopular president for not rigging himself into power, is that what you are really saying? Listen to yourself, do you know how backwards you sound? Keep calling OBJs name, soon you will use Hitler to justify why Jonathan is the greatest president that ever lived in the history of the world.

P.S. PDP TRIED to rig but they still lost. So save us that nonsense please.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by fallout87: 3:52pm On May 03, 2015
If GEJ rigged he would still remain President. It was GEJ, who refused to remove Jega, refused to challenge the underage voting in Kaduna, Kano and Katsina. He did everything to make it as Democratic as possible.

He could have forced Jega to remove card reader. He could have suffocated APC's growth years ago. He did not. He refused even when his corrupt party members begged him to.

He did not rig anything. He was not behind any rigging if there was any in SE. He wanted to truly be voted out of love or leave the position.

Some of you foolish ones need to just give him credit. If he wanted to be president he would have used his power to crush every opposition. Just like the corrupt OBJ, did.... You know the same one who is APC's navigator

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by Gr8amechi: 3:53pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

GEJ wanted to change our foreign reserve from dollar to Chinese Yuan

GEJ rejected Africom and Same Sex Marriage

Only God knows if Baba One Chance will bow to the West

Baba One Chance

Baba Of Excuses

grin grin grin
baba calm down, why are you an hypocrise when Obama invited GEJ after he was sworn in and removed Nigeria from black list what did you say?? did you call GEJ names??
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by PassingShot(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2015
tit:
cheap or free!

Hey, where have you been since after GEJ's defeat?

We missed your "GEJ till 2019"

Welcome back! cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by bashydemy(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2015
soe:
guy
That mind him, He is a programmed robot..
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by major466(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2015
SkyBlue1:

So what alternative are you suggesting he towed? Are you really asking us to thank a sitting and highly unpopular president for not rigging himself into power, is that what you are really saying? Listen to yourself, do you know how backwards you sound? Keep calling OBJs name, soon you will use Hitler to justify why Jonathan is the greatest president that ever lived in the history of the world.

P.S. PDP TRIED to rig but they still lost. So save us that nonsense please.
You think APC is free of rigging What do you have to say about underage voting
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by SkyBlue1: 4:19pm On May 03, 2015
major466:

You think APC is free of rigging What do you have to say about underage voting

Underage voting was wrong and should be addressed as well. My question to you is why you assume that the underage voters were voting for APC and not PDP? I am not you and you are not me. I don't believe one wrong justifies another wrong. That Obasanjo did not run free and fair elections does not mean we should reduce our standards or demands for free and fair elections. That there was underage voting in the north, does not mean we should tolerate the industrial scale vote rigging and violence and intimidation that was unleashed in the south south.
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by patrickmuf(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
Haters abound here...
Re: Nigeria Is Now The New Bride Of The World! by ITbomb(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
Lol
Nigerians, so quick to forget.

The kind of ovation President Jonathan had, after winning and in the first 100 days, was by far greater than what I'm seeing today.

You all need to enjoy the laughs while it lasts cos it won't be for long

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari £34,500 Wrist Watch Lie From The Pit Of Hell !!!! / A Funny Masquerade That Looks Like Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige... / To Hell With Nigeria -by Chukwuma Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.