Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl (4051 Views)

The Sincere Truth / What Is Transgendered Individuals Best Friend? / The Truth About Success Bible Quiz (sbq) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Baba I no know na, oya how far, dem don strip that alleged transgender unclad? Abi na OP wey be mumu? grin

Who was stripped unclad?

Please.......
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
Brotherly, the OP too mumu joor....i dey tire for this kain thin
how market na angry
Market good oh grin So OP na mumu? Mtcheeeeww make I just comot angry
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by McEwen(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Market good oh grin
So OP na mumu? Mtcheeeeww make I just comot angry
Seriously....pack your bags...make i follow you for back grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Who was stripped unclad?
Please.......
Can you read?
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Shortyy(f): 7:53pm On May 03, 2015
lmaooo.. funny people
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Can you read?

That was a rhetorical question.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
Seriously....pack your bags...make i follow you for back grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Brugo(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
MrDojo:
Paw-paw is a type of fruit.....paw-paw is a type of fruit......sweet like sugar yelloe like fanta.....everybody likes paw-paw......PAW-PAW....

undecided dis one just escape
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrDojo(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2015
Brugo:

undecided dis one just escape
"Escaped" bro.....proper grammer......bt everybody likes PAW-PAW
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

...all bwcuz missclassy rejected yor advance.....bro, right now,u sound like a Nigeria idol reject! (no ofeeense) embarassed
Look at this deranged fellow typing hogwash and ending it up with "no offense".
You think that fake lady is going to notice you by pathetically displaying ur stupidity and degrading ur selfworth?
You're a disgrace to the members of ur gender.
Your head should be cut off by a guillotine for enslaving urself to a female.
Shame on you dude, shame on you!

1 Like

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

That was a rhetorical question.
It wasn't
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Brugo(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2015
MrDojo:

"Escaped" bro.....proper grammer ......bt everybody likes PAW-PAW

Grammar. Besides, that was pidgin.

Stop smoking weed.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
It wasn't

What's your point please?
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrDojo(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2015
Brugo:

Grammar. Besides, that was pidgin.

Stop smoking weed.

Touche.....bt everybody likes paw-paw

P.s weed is 4 low lives..........N guess w@ I like paw-paw and m nt a low life.....

#PAWPAW
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrCork: 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

Look at this deranged fellowing typing hogwash and ending it up with "no offense".
You think that fake lady is going to notice you by pathetically displaying ur stupidity and degrading ur selfworth?
You're a disgrace to the members of ur gender.
Your head should be cut off by a guillotine for enslaving urself to a female.
Shame on you dude, shame on you!

...is it my fault a female rejected u?..is it my fault missclassy rejected u??..

..listen up brother..if u cant handle rejection...juss sleep into coma (no ofeense)
embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Brugo(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
MrDojo:

Touche.....bt everybody likes paw-paw

P.s weed is 4 low lives..........N guess w@ I like paw-paw and m nt a low life.....

#PAWPAW

Hmmm..... must be paw-paw leaf... weed is not this potent.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrDojo(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
grin cheesy
Brugo:

Hmmm..... must be paw-paw leaf... weed is not this potent.

PAW-PAW

Weed=scum

Only scum smoke weeeeeed......
PAWPAW
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by funlord(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2015
grin this was my 1st ever encounter with "missclassSHIT!"Unfortunately the "rabid dog" had no idea that she was about to meet her waterloo in me that day! She had to cry to farano and ishilove for protection and has been on the run ever since!

www.nairaland.com/2232890/please-homosexualism-natural-chosen-lifestyle/2
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2015
sylvalord:
The gutless retardeen is even an illiterate. i don't blame you gregory77, you are obviously the victim of a generational curse. irredeemable slave!
I refuse to be in league with an effeminate dim-wit like you.
Continue ur cheapish eyeservice, maybe she would make you one of her concubines.
Hardwork pays tho.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

What's your point please?
Go back and read please!
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

...is it my fault a female rejected u?..is it my fault missclassy rejected u??..

..listen up brother..if u cant handle rejection...juss sleep into coma (no ofeense)
embarassed
And the b!tch is liking ur posts. Rejoice dude, she has approved ur idiocy.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2015
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]@Gregory77 Well i'm not surprised about this thread. grin

I know missclasssy is an attention seeker that jumps from thread to thread trying to be noticed. Once her relevancy starts fading,,she becomes more aggressive to people and so she gets noticed in that way. grin

She feigns anger a lot and pretends to be an angry woman. She displays qualities which is very un lady like. Things that you shouldn't see a woman doing in real life. grin

She has tried her possible best to copy every single behaviour her crush on NL displays(blacket). grin

She tries to type like him,,use his font and tries to be very aggressive. I don't know if it's her ploy to impress him.

She opens threads sometimes to seek for attention and not to educate people. And you won't know because she does it in a quite different manner. grin

And yes,,she still creates alternate accounts once in a while to carry out some mischief or an attention seeking stunt.

This lady enjoys being controversial. grin

So don't be surprised at anything you see about her on NL. cheesy
[/b]
I see...
She can't blindfold me with her tricks as she does other guys.
Obviously you're one of the sensible and real guys in this section, not the butt-lickers.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:
grin grin tranny grin

4 Likes

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrCork: 8:39pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

....Bro if I waz a dog and u waz a flower....I will lift up my leg and gladly piss on yor face (no oofeinse) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

....Bro if I waz a dog and u waz a flower....I will lift up my leg and gladly piss on yor face (no oofeinse) smiley

1 Share

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by MrCork: 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
Gregory77:

...bro..the most intelligent ting that has come outter yor mouth so far is a diiiick....please keep talking! (no ofeense) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
Gregory77:

I refuse to be in league with an effeminate dim-wit like you.
Continue ur cheapish eyeservice, maybe she would make you one of her concubines.
Hardwork pays tho.
YOU NINNY! If your skull wasn't filled with fluid instead of a brain, you would have been able to discern that i am not insulting you because of her, i don't give two fvcks about missclassy or what you say about her. I am insulting you because you are being a disgrace to BROs worldwide by displaying your stupidity here. If you had done this with your real Account, i wouldn't have attacked you. Your cowardice and hypocrisy nauseates me and that's why i am attacking you. Stop looking for cheap attention, get a life you hobo. Now quote me and prove me right by showing the world how stupid you are.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 7:59am On May 05, 2015
sylvalord:
YOU NINNY! If your skull wasn't filled with fluid instead of a brain, you would have been able to discern that i am not insulting you because of her, i don't give two fvcks about missclassy or what you say about her. I am insulting you because you are being a disgrace to BROs worldwide by displaying your stupidity here. If you had done this with your real Account, i wouldn't have attacked you. Your cowardice and hypocrisy nauseates me and that's why i am attacking you. Stop looking for cheap attention, get a life you hobo. Now quote me and prove me right by showing the world how stupid you are.
Sylvagoat, don't try to use that effleunt flatulent filled brain of urs to prove ur irrelevance to me of which i already know. I know grade-10 retârds when i see one. Just Look at the way you`re straining ur weak frail vains and ranting like a sheep on heat, in the vain attempt to catch a girl's attention, who's a transgendered.
Dejected paupers like you would rather choose to be a slave than a king. If effeminism were to be a crime, your corpse should be decomposing in the purgatory by now.
You're a pratty fool!
A slave shall you forever be!
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
Gregory77:

Sylvagoat, don't try to use that effleunt flatulent filled brain of urs to prove ur irrelevance to me of which i already know. I know grade-10 retârds when i see one. Just Look at the way you`re straining ur weak frail vains and ranting like a sheep on heat, in the vain attempt to catch a girl's attention, who's a transgendered.
Dejected paupers like you would rather choose to be a slave than a king. If effeminism were to be a crime, your corpse should be decomposing in the purgatory by now.
You're a pratty fool!
A slave shall you forever be!
Hahaha, i knew you would fall for it. Why wouldn't you, you arrant fool. Well you have shown the world how stupid you are so i can ignore you like the nonexistent dumbfvck that you are. You are a slave to stupidity and a slave you will forever be.
Re: The Sincere TRUTH! About The Transgendered Girl by Nobody: 8:02am On May 06, 2015
sylvalord:
Hahaha, i knew you would fall for it. Why wouldn't you, you arrant fool. Well you have shown the world how stupid you are so i can ignore you like the nonexistent dumbfvck that you are. You are a slave to stupidity and a slave you will forever be.
*same stale lines*
DUMMY, you don't ignore someone and still quote him. This shows how dumb you are. Your lecturer might really be having a hard time trying to force knowledge into ur dumbstruck blockhead. Castrate yourself already. And ur balls be fed to the vultures.
You are a waste to ur present and forthcoming generations. Go be a transgender 'cause you no longer deserve to be called a MALE. Total number of boys in your mother's house minus you. I'm done with you morøn.
Now run along numbskull.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Football Academy Registration Form Is Onsale:mr William 08125326446 / BABAIJEBU GHANA GAME[SURE WINNING] / Boring Threads Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.