Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Food For Thought - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Food For Thought (507 Views)

Have You Ever Thought What These Slang Words You Use Every Day Actually Mean? / 13 Science “facts” You Thought Were True, But Are Actually Wrong! / Wole Soyinka's Food For Thought To All Youths; SMH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought by barackoking: 4:51pm On May 03, 2015
who says you can't do it,once i can do it you can also do it.I discovered myself by myself nobody helped me with the discovery the only person that can change you life is YOU.move to the driver's seat be in charge of your life take absolute control of your life."am responsible" let that be your mantra,make that ultimate resolution today.have you been told you can never make it or you are controlled by your past experience full of frustration and negativity. determine today that you would be the architect of your life and future don't blame others for your failure stop making excuses. live a life of example let people envy you, Benjamin franklin said" for you not to be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten is either you do things worth writing or write things worth reading. nothing is to big for you to achieve, napoleon hill said what the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve it.I discovered we usually be what we think about most of the time, be optimistic think positively think about your bright future and work towards it.
Ganiyu Opeyemi
@barack_oking on twitter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Native Doctor (my Story) / Yabatech 2015/16 Post Utme/direct Entry/pree- Degree/post Graduate 08146552871 / Oracle Database 12c Training Program In India!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.