Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) (16346 Views)

Checkout This Simple Arithmetic Question,Can You Solve It? / Can You Solve This Arithmetic? / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by spacyzuma(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2015
Over the past few years, I've decided that if I ever get the chance to raise babies, I will develop their mental abilities using the chinese method, especially with the use of abacus.
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by emmydee(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
Amazing.. grin
this is amazing!
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by agborodun: 11:49am On May 19, 2015
How can nairaland organise this please....
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by God2man(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2015
Following......
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by manuroq(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2015
Nice. I wish i learn it here now in Nigeria.
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 19, 2015
can an adult learn it?

I probably won't though.
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by Chartey(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
I think it's in Nigeria but the Nigerian franchisee is not really doing a good job of pushing it.
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by Chartey(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Me too, I really wish it could be introduced in Nigeria , Their speed is just amazing .
Happy birthday.
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by jaysniggs: 3:28pm On May 19, 2015
musicwriter:
Very good!.

Malaysians, Indonesians, in fact all South East Asian countries have learnt their lessons from Colonialism and have scrapped the old colonial school curriculum that kept them in mental slavery and poverty. Only the right type of education can set us free. Unfortunately, Africa is still no way near laying the foundation for true education without any colonial hangover. A system of education that will see us grow in economic independence and real freedom. Africa should do same!.

Until we scrap the old colonial missionary style of education that we inherited from colonialism, we will continue churning out educated fools from our schools.

Details:-

(1). Elite brainwashing is the last stage of mental slavery http://www.africason.com/2015/05/elite-brainwashing-last-stage-of-mental.html

(2). Africa cannot develop without mastery of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics. http://www.africason.com/2014/06/african-school-of-grassroots-science.html?m=1

Just last week i asked myself the question that led to your write up.
"why are African children taught science at a later age, and when they are taught,why are they taught in English?"
it is insane
and when you try to open their eyes, they say one is a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by Ayodejioak(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2015
Its all about Programming and mind control. Hmm end time!!!
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by elantraceey(f): 5:44pm On May 19, 2015
Chartey:
Happy birthday.

Thanks
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by ibrocool(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2015
I need to learn the concept and use it to teach my yet to be born children.
I already know how to teach 2 years old to read.
My children will be geniuses if I successfully teach them how to read early and solve arithmetic problems fast.

1 Like

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by jose4shizzle: 1:51am On May 20, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by Raxxye(m): 4:05am On May 20, 2015
I'm amazed!

1 Like

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by Okenku1(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2015
My son actually attends the UCMAS in Calgary. He currently uses the abacus and I was clueless as to how he got his answers for his homework so the teachers had to teach me the basics (called big friend and little friend). The video shows how amazing the concept is. Hope he does not need me to teach him anymore o!! Na then im go know say im papa no be superman! tongue

1 Like

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by agborodun: 5:34pm On May 20, 2015
Can anyone teach us the basics of UCMAS here?
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by sebali: 10:23am On May 22, 2015
This should be introduce 2 Naija ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by agborodun: 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
Pls whoever is close to seun(nairaland), let's all beg him to make all effort with his team to introduce the rudiment of UCMAS to nairaland just as we have people teaching web designer on this site....
Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by free37: 3:44pm On May 25, 2015
Nice concept.

1 Like

Re: Universal Concept Of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) by Okenku1(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
agborodun:
Can anyone teach us the basics of UCMAS here?

There is a special kind of abacus that is used for UCMAS, it's not something that can be taught here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? / 12 Easiest Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities And Higher Institutions / Is ASUU Strike Called Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.