Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Need A Survey Site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Survey Site (870 Views)

Survey Site That Have $400 Jobs.and The With Pay This Month End. / Online Paid Survey Site That Pays Nigerians! / What Is A Survey Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Survey Site by khalifa1: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2009
pls any one help me with a well paid survey site and straight forward.
khalifasalau@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Survey Site by exduff112: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2009
I WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MAN
Make finacial stress a thing of the past!
This is like nothing you have seen or tried, Make $200 tonight in 10 minutes!
Earn $100 an hour or more.
It is 100% Legal and 100% risk free!

This is not HYIPS
* No building websites * No selling products - in any way shape or form * No advertising
* No data entry * No Adsense * No mailing lists * No rebate processing * No recruiting new members - this is not MLM * No uplines or downlines * No currency trading * No chain letters * No surveys or "paid to read" programs No Forex

SO WHY AM I SHARING THIS WITH YOU?
Competition is no issue. It doesn't matter how many people do this along with me because it will have absolutely no effect on my personal earnings.
Also, instead of saying something like "I just want to help people" or "I want to put an end to Internet scams" I'll simply be honest and say this,

Anything useful is worth selling for a price - plain and simple. People want to know how to make money and I'll gladly show them - for a price.

OK, HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST?
I am selling out this system to a few Nigerians for a measly N2500
I could easily be like everyone else and charge N15,000 for it but what's the point? I make the REAL money by actually using this system - not selling it.
You will not find a system like this anywhere else,

To order for your package, pay the sum of N2,500 into the following bank account
Account Name: Efosa Ayobahan
Account Number: 4244466331590
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)

Text your payment information and email to 07026741495
Once the payment is confirmed you will receive your package within 30 minutes and you will start making your first money online.
Re: I Need A Survey Site by girllyug: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
u can check out this site
http://www.awsurveys.com/homemain.cfm?refid=girllyug

they r ok.
Re: I Need A Survey Site by Jerrysmith00(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wsup
Re: I Need A Survey Site by MyVoiceAfrica(f): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hi there

Why not join My Voice Africa? You earn airtime straight to your phone for every survey you complete. Register now at http://www.myvoiceafrica.com

It's a way to influence products and services as well, so you can have a say about what you buy!

Check it out smiley

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank / The Brilliant Minds"acca/cfa " / Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.