Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Funniest Signature On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Signature On Nairaland (836 Views)

A Collection Of The Funniest Pics To Lighten You Up / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Your Most Funny Nairaland Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Signature On Nairaland by donnaira(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2015
Funny signature is not a new thing on nairaland but i just came across one of the funniest of all. This signautre is own by nairalander known by the user name "Acekidc4"
bellow is this sig...

" I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather and not die screaming in terro like his (grandfather) passengers"

haha
means his grandfather was a driver and died in an accident whille dossing
Re: Funniest Signature On Nairaland by loomer: 7:48pm On May 03, 2015
U must be .......
Re: Funniest Signature On Nairaland by Twaci(f): 7:53pm On May 03, 2015
loomer:
U must be .......
...very funny! cheesy
Re: Funniest Signature On Nairaland by Acekidc4(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
donnaira:
Funny signature is not a new thing on nairaland but i just came across one of the funniest of all. This signautre is own by nairalander known by the user name "Acekidc4"
bellow is this sig...

" I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather and not die screaming in terro like his (grandfather) passengers"

haha
means his grandfather was a driver and died in an accident whille dossing

Hahagringrin
Bro tanx for the Mention, but we really still have so many Funny Signatures here on Nairaland!!!

You really need to check out Alberto2k and Orijin101 signatures to understand what am talking about!!
Re: Funniest Signature On Nairaland by muscoliscious(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2015
Odiegwu o
Re: Funniest Signature On Nairaland by Mystery007(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2015
Just dey observe
Re: Funniest Signature On Nairaland by espn(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hahagringrin
Bro tanx for the Mention, but we really still have so many Funny Signatures here on Nairaland!!!

You really need to check out Alberto2k and Orijin101 signatures to understand what am talking about!!
let's have dem..nd pls explain urs better!lol

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Good English Student Please Translate This / Young Lawyer Offers Cows And Sheep To Marry Obama's Daughter / Installing Wife Software Should Not Be Done In A Hurry But Deligently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.