Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? (1833 Views)

Naija Hip Hop And Its Emptiness (Stroking The Admiration Of The Shallow Minds) / What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2011? / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009? (2) (3) (4)

Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by micdad: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
I really havent seen any Naija female aritst as in singers not rapper that caught my attention lately, ladies wats happenin ya'll need a representative in the naija hip hop music industry,,,, mayb its just me oo abi wetin una think, Music lovers and analyst this is a question for u to answer
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2009
hot and spicy

y not hoes undecided
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by micdad: 1:44am On Feb 05, 2009
Come on men im talkin about good female singers not in that sense, Y would u call them hoes are they hoes to u?
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 1:46am On Feb 05, 2009
micdad:

Come on men im talkin about good female singers not in that sense, Y would u call them hoes are they hoes to u?

naaah not really,but most of em are hoes grin
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by badman(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2009
Niyola is hot and spicy
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2009
she none of the above IMO
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by ajayi1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2009
horse or hoes?? lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by AkinW: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
There are a few (THAT ARE RELATIVELY KNOWN)

ASA

NIYOLA

WAJEH

SASHA

SOTY

SIMISOLA

WEIRD MC

KUSH

COSSY

Read about them and listen to their tracks and collaborations at http://wetin-dey.com

TheY deserve credit for bringing naija music up in a different light!
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by micdad: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2009
I mean like female artist that is on the same level with the top guys, In the U.S beyonce will murder alot of the male artist only few male artist can compete with her fame and talent,
Asa is on a different level, i see her as a world musician not necessary naija naija
Sasha is more of a rapper
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
If I can remember, one 'Goldie' seems to be the 'hot spice' of naija's music industry grin
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2009
micdad:

I mean like female artist that is on the same level with the top guys,   In the U.S beyonce will murder alot of the male artist only few male artist can compete with her fame and talent,
Asa is on a different level,  i see her as a world musician not necessary naija naija
Sasha is more of a rapper

hip hop dey ur topic na!!!! abi wetin u want again
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by micdad: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2009
even sasha is cool but shes not hot like that but I give her credit at least she made her litu impact in the industry, how about female singer wey sabi sing well well? do u know any?
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by pureminded: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All?

I dont even Know !
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by CGutta(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
Be on a watch out for Victoria Anwuzia. . . She could be that next thing! IMO havn't seen her personally but ama just wait till I see sumtn what she really look like grin

http://www.myspace.com/victoriaanwuzia
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by micdad: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2009
do u think it will be easier for a yankee based naija girl to break naija music industry? or shes gotta be naija proper, I mean don't get me wrong talent can come from anywhere in the world but wat are the possibilities? Do u think a yankee naija girl will get the same respect like a naija based girl if they both have same talent potential?
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by luvhenry(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
i think we just have to give it to goldie. that babe has shot on 35mm before
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by MojiEsther(f): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2009
Hi Micdad,

I feel you jare. For me Asa, Ara, are tops.
Also Visit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEVvQDXDwjI

She's good She's new(sort of). Her name is Ibiyemi.

Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by MojiEsther(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
micdad:

do u think it will be easier for a yankee based naija girl to break naija music industry? or shes gotta be naija proper, I mean don't get me wrong talent can come from anywhere in the world but wat are the possibilities? Do u think a yankee naija girl will get the same respect like a naija based girl if they both have same talent potential?

Of course! With the right promotion and the right songs. She will.
If she's got talent - as in she can sing and she's focused-, she'll break into the market.
The fact that she's from Yankee could even be some form of promo tool/advantage: some recordlabels know how to do that kind of promo well.
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by princesa(f): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2009
@poster
why put hot and spicy, thats not the main thing to consider here
i insist you apologis for such utterance sad

tosinaded@:

naaah not really,but most of em are hoes grin
you are totally insane, viewing ladies as you sexual too angry

AkinW:

There are a few (THAT ARE RELATIVELY KNOWN)

ASA

NIYOLA

WAJEH

SASHA

SOTY

SIMISOLA

WEIRD MC

KUSH

COSSY

Read about them and listen to their tracks and collaborations at http://wetin-dey.com

TheY deserve credit for bringing naija music up in a different light!
thank you jare
this are the few that have break into the industry, though the never ending barriers wink

ibkaye:

If I can remember, one 'Goldie' seems to be the 'hot spice' of naija's music industry grin
now she's a very talented lady, her video is superb, never seen that type before cheesy

@topic
the nigerian audience is a very big set back to this dream
and the ladies themselves are so annoyingly uncreative xcept for a few
but lets just hope on a brighter side cool

and please dont compare Beyonce or the American audience to Nigeria
they are totally uncomparable in terms of music and artiste appreciation
phew! cheesy
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
princesa:

now she's a very talented lady, her video is superb, never seen that type before cheesy

G O L D I E talented ke
for where, she is like another name for "no talent"
good videos dnt show sum1's talent, besides, na she dey make the video??
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2009
tosinaded@:

G O L D I E talented ke
Lol, there's just something about her
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by micdad: 5:28am On Feb 09, 2009
@princesa
When i say hot and spicy I mean hot with the vocals and music in general

Asa is hot and spicy but shes not sexy to me
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by princesa(f): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2009
micdad:

@princesa
When i say hot and spicy I mean hot with the vocals and music in general

Asa is hot and spicy but shes not sexy to me
your word sure has an Ambigious meaning then undecided

tosinaded@:

G O L D I E talented ke
do you even know who am talking about
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
princesa:

do you even know who am talking about

u wan dey lie again?
u were talking about goldie jare
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by princesa(f): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2009
yea i was talking about her
but i dont think you know her
if not, you wont comment on her that way undecided
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
Goldie is whack!!!!!
tell me any of her songs that make sense!
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by princesa(f): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2009
you aint actually female
so you wont see her as we do undecided
no need elaborating
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by tosinaded(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2009
princesa:

you aint actually female
so you wont see her as we do undecided
no need elaborating

P A T H E T I C embarassed
that dsnt make sense u know!!!!!
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by dammiecool(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
what about nnena mode9, isn't she 'good'?
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by princesa(f): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2009
tosinaded@:

P A T H E T I C embarassed
that dsnt make sense u know!!!!!
what wont make sense is gonna be your incessant questioning me,
for me to show bases why i claim she is da best
and if i dont to your taste, it would obviously lead to a more PATHETIC questioning and bicker
so lets leave it at that undecided
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by kushion: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2009
there are a few, modele,nnenna,ebiere,ibiyemi, but i don't think Goldie is one of them.this is a thread about SINGERS o
Re: Do We Have Any Hot And Spicy Female Naija Hip Hop Rnb Singers At All? by ajayi1(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2009
Hot And Spicy, hmmmmmmm She is the one. cool

Queen Moda - The Emergence Of A Female Rap Vixen From The East !! / Photo Of The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria / Nigeria Talented Artist Opah Sneh Said It'sa BIG Congra If Wizkid To Feature Him