Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,498 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Moderator Pls Av A Rethink - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderator Pls Av A Rethink (668 Views)

Have A Rethink Before You Snap, Record Or Post That Video/picture. / Lets Have A Rethink / Any 1 Wanna Meet Or Av A Friend In Lekki (v.g.c) Txt Or Cal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderator Pls Av A Rethink by tosinaded(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2009
really lalaboi i thisk the dumbest thing u ever did as a moderator is shutting down this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226153.224.html

are u out of ur mind?
so cos of some posters who av decided to behave like twats on the forum, others have to suffer for it it makes no sense lalaboi!!!!!
that thread u closed is a very HOT topic and very relevant, ure denying innocent posters the right to post, all because u think u can shut down the thread!!!!!

av a rethink guy, things arent done like that!!! if a society has bad eggs, remove the bad eggs instead of taking out the whole society!!!!!!

the funny part is that u even stated that any modey - rugged thread will end up that way!!!! who do  think ure
closing threads at will cos u can!!!!

Just my opinion!!!!!!!

p.s
pay more attention to the bolded part lalaboi
Re: Moderator Pls Av A Rethink by lalaboi(m): 1:03am On Feb 05, 2009
Thread will be opened l8r. Not now tongue

When am done with the clean up "U lots made a mess of the thread"

and when everything is cooled down.
Re: Moderator Pls Av A Rethink by ofokasibe: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
u lots?
when you are done cleaning the thread, who do u think you are lalaboi,
infact. i dont have ur time now. make i chop first

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Your Location? / You Can Buy Your Rapidshare Premium Account Or Renew Your Existing Account / F:ck ,amebo No.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.