Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,573 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members (2633 Views)

Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members / PDP Crisis: Party Bigwigs Consider Engaging EFCC Against NWC Members / Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by brixton: 12:13am On May 04, 2015
Muazu must go! He could not deliver his ward and don't deserve to lead us into opposition... Muazu could not even say one word abiht Buhari, I wonder how he will b able to critize the new ruling party... We don't want your lukewarm leadership, a true leader should exhibit charisma that you clearly don't have
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by citizenY(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2015
Jaypea98:

I wonder why Julius Berger is also involved in our politics

Na today, this Berger has always been an accomplice since the military days. Nobody bothered to know that Berger has also been the undertaker for Nigeria 's who is who.

Berger has it's headquarters in a city called Wiesbaden, where you have the American Airforce hospital and Aukam Hospital / Hotel where our big men go to treat themselves with some. of them dying there. They are usually flown there by air ambulance .

My brother, na long story..... just leave matter for Matthias.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by PentiumPro(f): 5:07am On May 04, 2015
Jaypea98:

I wonder why Julius Berger is also involved in our politics
JB was used as a front for the big man of the PDP NWC
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by PentiumPro(f): 5:09am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Sahara Reporters and their cooked up story.
You are just so so silly.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by Yeske2(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2015
PDP avoiding this thread, I understand.
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by QuotaSystem: 6:52am On May 04, 2015
Shame on Jonathan angry
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by MabraO: 6:54am On May 04, 2015
Opens mouth

Someone pls comma close it for me
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by MugabeRobert: 7:17am On May 04, 2015
PDP - SHARE THE MONEY!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by tbaba1234: 7:56am On May 04, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala FP material
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:16am On May 04, 2015
Crisis Looms In APC: Fiam it was brought to the front with the speed of light!

Now:

PDP Explodes with Documentary evidence, the moderators are nowhere to be found!

lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove! Good morning!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by genearts(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2015
Pdp is no opposition.

there is a fundamental flaw in this gang(party), anybody in power will just pocket the part structure and bcoms a demi-god

the implosion continues.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2015
omenka:
If the rooms are insufficient, we'd use the same construction company, Julius Berger, to build some more for us. We know how fast those guys build.
Lol... grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members by Obinoscopy(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Crisis Looms In APC: Fiam it was brought to the front with the speed of light!

Now:

PDP Explodes with Documentary evidence, the moderators are nowhere to be found!

lalasticlala, Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove! Good morning!
https://www.nairaland.com/2292261/photos-president-jonathans-men-produce

(1) (2)

Photos : This Man Says He Looks Like Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / President Buhari Got Me Laughing (picture) / Ekwerenmadu Will Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.