Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister (18633 Views)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / Soldier Kills Woman In Ondo Army Barracks (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by godoluwa(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by Sunnymatey(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2015
A broken relationship no matter how long it's has stayed is better than a broken marriage and in the worst case like this, one of the couple loosing his/her life.
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
MakCoby:
nice boobs sister

Fallen Olympus you mean? Thanks to Coste
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by MakCoby(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
ollah1:

olympus are my favourite
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Esther Ijewere is been bias, telling the story emotionally for us to believe what she wants us to believe.

Firstly, she says he broke her heart, trying to make the man guilty here without any evidence. What if their was a legitimate reason or the girl was at fault or the girl initiated the break up?

Secondly she makes us feel that the girl was a barrier to the marriage. From her story that wasn't true because even if the girl had gone home to give negative remark, the family still supported the marriage, if not there wouldn't have been preparing for a traditional marriage.

Thirdly, she wants us to believe the guy story is false and the police is bias. We all know that girls get very jealous when their younger sister is going to get married before them, talk less of if the younger sister is going to marry their ex. So the guy saying the girl tried to kill him and he defended himself isn't impossible.

Let us not allow emotion cloud how judgement, until I have read the guys story, the girl sister story and the police report, I wouldn't believe this emotional right up.

You are on point cheesy

Without any counter-evidence, it is apparent that the man has a more compelling argument than the deceased undecided. It is better left alone to the police to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by wiringdpt(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2015
One is dead did you read the article?
Islie:
Just thinking

How will the sister look at each other after knowing that its the same tool that has being drilling and grinding their well
How will they feel angry
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
ollah1:

You are sic.k
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are sic.k

undecided Olympus two
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by rumomonga(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2015
MakCoby:
nice boobs sister

Pervert u be grin
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by Islie: 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
wiringdpt:
One is dead did you read the article?

Yes.....

I was making reference to when she was alive before the man killed her
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by MakCoby(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2015
rumomonga:

Pervert u be grin
lol bro..I believe u sef like boobs pass me lol
Re: Man Kills Woman After Dumping Her To Marry Her Younger Sister by iykenathan162(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2016
How does that add money to my bank account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) / Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty / Kidnappers Arrested Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.