Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word (991 Views)

Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by heryeendey(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2015
Fellow Nlanders I Made This Observation About The Pdp Godfather In Southwest BODE GEORGE who made a promise pre election that he would go on exile should buhari emerge winner..buy and large gmb won,now the pertinent issue or question is why has refuse to keep to his word?...i expect all d ppd supporters (lalasticlala And Other Tanoids) to give a concrete answer as to why their master is yet To fulfil his promise,,,am a non partisan tho,i mean no insult jst trying to make sense i rest ma case!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 03, 2015
Re u expecting the tanoids to answer U?? They won't cuz some said dey will also go on exile which they ve not, some said dey will jump into lagoon which I am still patiently Waiting for..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2015
Go court na!
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by menix(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2015
@OP... go carry am go exile...
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by NCOIM(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2015
Leave This man alone biko undecided undecided

Mtcheww
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by Nobody: 12:35am On May 04, 2015
Bode George is an ex-convict. You dont trust those kind of people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by ibkgab001: 1:22am On May 04, 2015
Rules
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by lalasticlala(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2015
Maybe he is waiting for Buhari to be sworn in before he leaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by heryeendey(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Go court na!
I Smell Incesirity....Anoda Observation U Mst B His Follower
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by heryeendey(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
CMSbrands:
Re u expecting the tanoids to answer U?? They won't cuz some said dey will also go on exile which they ve not, some said dey will jump into lagoon which I am still patiently Waiting for..
Al I C S Dat Dey R Cowards...
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by heryeendey(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2015
menix:
@OP... go carry am go exile...
remember i am quoting his word....bro no take am personal
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by tucky200(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2015
Chei..so u trust criminals
Adonbilivit
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2015
Ex convict lack integrity nah. Don't expect him to Honour his words.
Re: Bode George Refuse To Keep To His Word by heryeendey(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Ex convict lack integrity nah. Don't expect him to Honour his words.
Sure

(1) (Reply)

A Reply To Wole Soyinka By Eng-chime Chinedu Enoch M (englishman) / Why We Blew Up Oil Facilities In Delta, Urhobo Militant Group. / Boston Marathon Bomber Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.