Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday (1128 Views)

Dr. Ben Carson - 2016 Republican Presidential Candidates / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by encryptjay(m): 12:26am On May 04, 2015
Retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson plans to make a decision Monday on whether to run for president, an email sent from the conservative hero’s exploratory committee indicated. In the email, Carson said nearly 60,000 people had contributed to the committee, which helped him test the waters for a presidential bid.

“On Monday, I will be announcing my decision of whether or not to run for president, so this will be the final email from my Exploratory Committee,” the message read. “This period of time has been a learning process in regards to everything from the issues, to the concerns of my fellow citizens, to the depth of my support.”

Carson got off to a rocky start when he first announced the exploratory committee in March. In an interview with CNN, Carson used the prison system as an example homosexuality is a choice because some straight people come out of prison gay. The remark touched off a firestorm.

http://www.ibtimes.com/ben-carson-2016-presidential-announcement-coming-monday-1906216
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by ki02020(m): 12:31am On May 04, 2015
Omo this guy for get chance o but having an out going blackman realy dent him a blow
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by Nobody: 12:33am On May 04, 2015
His anti-gay stance might have already dented his chances of 'winning'. You can trust the opposition to use it against him.

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by encryptjay(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2015
ki02020:
Omo this guy for get chance o but having an out going blackman realy dent him a blow
Yeah, and some top shots won't like his policies. He's the kind of guy America needs to lead them
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by arbitter: 12:50am On May 04, 2015
encryptjay:

Yeah, and some top shots won't like his policies. He's the kind of guy America needs to lead them

Lmao! undecided

Excuse me, i should have reserved this response for the nutjob below me but i wont do him the favor of quoting his junk anymore.
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by PPAngel(f): 12:51am On May 04, 2015
Now here is a man of accomplishments and not that pretender in the whit house.

He will be running on the Republican ticket and will surely win Hillary Clinton who the demoRats want to give a ticket.

He is highly conservative and very much a Christian something the American people need after the moslem pretender in the whit house
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by Nobody: 1:01am On May 04, 2015
would be nice to see another black president.
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by NCOIM(m): 1:06am On May 04, 2015
How this news come take help #babaonechance perform his magics?

Smh...
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by PPAngel(f): 1:21am On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:
His anti-gay stance might have already dented his chances of 'winning'. You can trust the opposition to use it against him.

He is not anti gay but anti gay marriage

Big difference!
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by PPAngel(f): 1:22am On May 04, 2015
arbitter:

Lmao! undecided

Excuse me, i should have reserved this response for the nutjob below me but i wont do him the favor of quoting his junk anymore.

Filth
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by nduchucks: 3:49am On May 04, 2015
He is wasting his time on a losing cause. Quite dumb...he is no politician.
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by wadetaw202: 7:06am On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:

He just showed us an indelible truth. Being gay is NOT natural. Nobody is born like that. A man has testosterone and one of the functions of testosterone is to make the man desire the woman. A woman on the other hand has estrogen and the major function of estrogen aside sexual development is to make the woman desire the man. Anything outside this is ABNORMAL! I pray that everyone finding themselves in "prison gay" will have the grace and strength to be free from that prison in Jesus Name. It is just abnormal, no matter how we try to defend it. Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon. He knows what he is talking about.
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by simpleseyi: 11:03am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:
Now here is a man of accomplishments and not that pretender in the whit house.

He will be running on the Republican ticket and will surely win Hillary Clinton who the demoRats want to give a ticket.

He is highly conservative and very much a Christian something the American people need after the moslem pretender in the whit house

Your hatred for Islam is driving you fast to early grave.
Re: Ben Carson 2016 Presidential Announcement Coming Monday by encryptjay(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2015
NCOIM:
How this news come take help #babaonechance perform his magics?

Smh...
Ask ifa

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu / PHCN And Filling Stations In Joint Collaboration? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.