Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Tecno Y4 Features And Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Y4 Features And Specifications (2026 Views)

Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / How Can I Root Tecno Y4? / Tecno Y4 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Y4 Features And Specifications by patricbensen(m): 4:27am On May 04, 2015
Just like I did talk on an overview of the Tecno Boom J7, I also did a small look at the features and specifications of Tecno Y4. Now am focusing on the Tecno Y4 Full Specifications and Price.

I again put down my pen and paper that is the keyboard and my fingers to let you know of what you ought to about the Tecno Y4, The specifications and the expected price of the same. There are several areas that we gonna focus on on the Tecno Y4 and just why I say so is there are many areas of a smartphone that you need to know before purchasing it.
http://reviewstabloid.com/tecno-y4-features-and-specifications/
cheesy

Re: Tecno Y4 Features And Specifications by ritababe(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2015
So u cant post the review here abi?

(1) (Reply)

This Solves "Unfortunately Power Clean Has Stopped" In Android Smartphones / Is This A Scam Message, Who Is DUTA? / Help, Tecno Camon C7 Panel Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.