Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration (863 Views)

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Pitures Of Illegal Immigration To Europe. / Dangers Of Illegal Migration (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration by Ulamaster(m): 2:40am On Feb 05, 2009
In the quest and desperation to travel, so many Africans have risked their lives. Some lived to tell their
story. Unfortunately many did not. No place is worth the loss of ones life. Please see these documentaries.
[url=http://Photographing The Exodus
A photographer traces failed asylum seekers back to Mali]Photographing The Exodus
A photographer traces failed asylum seekers back to Mali[/url]
Re: Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration by Ulamaster(m): 2:44am On Feb 05, 2009
http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/witness/2007/04/200852519420852346.html

If the link does not work , please copy and paste in your web browser.
Re: Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration by darkroll(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2009
i hope people will learn from the story ,
Re: Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration by Ulamaster(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2009
Learning and staying alive is the whole idea behind the post , after all its said that a
living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration by blacksta(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2009
darkroll:

i hope people will learn from the story ,

If people have learnt from other people story nobody in their right sense will ever venture this dangerous journeys. It is very sad that my people will subject themselves to kind of madness but somehow i dont blame them. I strongly believe it is mindset problem.
Re: Some Dangers Of Illegal Migration by Ulamaster(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2009
While it might be a mind set, a lack of knowledge is also an issue. Most people who succeed through these means do not tell ALL they went through. After surviving the
dangers of the deserts ; hunger , dehydration , illnesses , attacks from desert hoodlums etc , there is also the unrepentant sea to contend with. But people do not realise that the sea is not same as a calm river ! It might be a 100km journey , but dead can come calling at any moment of that boat ride. At the time they get to this leg of the journey many have been away from home for weeks - years and can't deal with the shame ( failure ) of returning home regardless of the risk involved. Many brave it to a new life while many brave it to never be heard of or from again . May we never put ourselves in the category of the latter - AMEN !

(1) (Reply)

Get Visa To South Africa & Dubai / Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? / Tourist Visa 2 U.k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.