Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity (1886 Views)

Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. / Myth Debunked: Samuel Crowther's Book Written By Sierra Leonian Igbo / The Myths Of Evolution Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2015

Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by Beamborla(f): 8:22am On May 04, 2015
I can also show you the testimony of a thousand and one people who converted from Muslim to Christian.

You have no case, my dear.
Anybody can just go online to write whatever they want to.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by shakazuldadon: 8:24am On May 04, 2015
don't mind the op... he is just bored.... and very ignorant...
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2015
shakazuldadon:
don't mind the op... he is just bored.... and very ignorant...

always telling lies and results to insults.
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by tupem: 9:00am On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

always telling lies and results to insults.
say d truth aliyu! you spend more time hating Jesus and Christian's instead of preaching your "religion of peace"! there should be a freedom to preach in the northern part of Nigeria with no intimidation of the gospel being preached on radio, tv etc. you know what the outcome will be that's why God's kingdom message is refused to be preached freely in the northern part of the country and other hotspots across the world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2015
tupem:
say d truth aliyu! you spend more time hating Jesus and Christian's instead of preaching your "religion of peace"! there should be a freedom to preach in the northern part of Nigeria with no intimidation of the gospel being preached on radio, tv etc. you know what the outcome will be that's why God's kingdom message is refused to be preached freely in the northern part of the country and other hotspots across the world.

laughing. a muslim? Hating jesus? laughing, . give me one reason you think muslims hate jesus? muslims are followers of jesus more than christians

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by Ifeann(f): 10:58am On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing. a muslim? Hating jesus? laughing, . give me one reason you think muslims hate jesus? muslims are followers of jesus more than christians

Why don't u go and r.ape captives and slaves like ur prophet did

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." •This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." •Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" •A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part.
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
Ifeann:

Why don't u go and r.ape captives and slaves like ur prophet did

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." •This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." •Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" •A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part.

laughing. . . . sorry ehn. .pele. . am tired of debunking your lies. . just go to the appropriate thread and read where this trash you postes is debinked . . .
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by jcross19: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing. . . . sorry ehn. .pele. . am tired of debunking your lies. . just go to the appropriate thread and read where this trash you postes is debinked . . .
if what she posted is lie then the quran is lie as well because she quoted it from the same book you called holy. But am a bit confuse do holy mean another thing in islam?
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by djdoxxx(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Now That You Know And Have Ascertained Slavery And Rape Are Very Bad And With Citing Reference From The Quran,it Will Do You Equal Good To Read The Following Verses In The Bible Where Ur Christian God Endorses Slavery,raping,sexual Slavery And Killing Of One's Own Child(if U Are Not Deluded). Kill Ur Brother~ Deut 27:16, Deut 13:6, Deut 8:5...Slavery~Lev 25:44-46, Exo 21 :7-11...Kill Ur Child ~proverbs 13:24,prov 20:30,prov 23:13-14 ...So The Next Time You Wanna Tackle Muslims,try To Know The Full Details And Foundation Of Ur Own Faith...You Have Only Succeeded In Fooling Yourself And Showing Ur Ignorance About The Religion U Preach...Now,that U Know Islam And Christianity Preach The Same Doctrines And Springed Forth From Judaism,it Would Be Foolish Of Any Of You Both To Continue To Debunk Each Other Seeing How I Have Opened You All To Your Foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by jcross19: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
djdoxxx:
Now That You Know And Have Ascertained Slavery And Rape Are Very Bad And With Citing Reference From The Quran,it Will Do You Equal Good To Read The Following Verses In The Bible Where Ur Christian God Endorses Slavery,raping,sexual Slavery And Killing Of One's Own Child(if U Are Not Deluded). Kill Ur Brother~ Deut 27:16, Deut 13:6, Deut 8:5...Slavery~Lev 25:44-46, Exo 21 :7-11...Kill Ur Child ~proverbs 13:24,prov 20:30,prov 23:13-14 ...So The Next Time You Wanna Tackle Muslims,try To Know The Full Details And Foundation Of Ur Own Faith...You Have Only Succeeded In Fooling Yourself And Showing Ur Ignorance About The Religion U Preach...Now,that U Know Islam And Christianity Preach The Same Doctrines And Springed Forth From Judaism,it Would Be Foolish Of Any Of You Both To Continue To Debunk Each Other Seeing How I Have Opened You All To Your Foolishness.
jesus never rape any woman or fought for the sake of God and since I have been reading bible no where in bible that stated christians should kill and rape non christian. Mind you all where you quoted were only talking to israelites not christians okay mr confused.
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by frank317: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Foolish religious people who will never use their brains.
"You hate my Jesus"
"We love Jesus better than u"
"Christianity is the one true religion"
"No Islam is the only way to God."
Like children you all will continue to act like ignorant twarts... Continue killing and insulting yourselves while the so called God and Jesus you proclaim remains a mystery. He settles not the dispute neither does he speaks for himself.
The world is moving faster and my people are stuck, fighting over an imaginary being.
They use cell phones made by fellow humans
They use cars made by fellow humans
They use planes made by fellow humans

When right thinking people come up with an invention ya all quickly associate yourselves with it. But somehow ur brains are enslaved to an imaginary being. How can't you see how wasteful your brains are? Oh what a waste.
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by wordcat(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
My religion is better than ur own things.
Fo0ls claming to have seen light where there's no light
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by djdoxxx(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
jcross19:
jesus never rape any woman or fought for the sake of God and since I have been reading bible no where in bible that stated christians should kill and rape non christian. Mind you all where you quoted were only talking to israelites not christians okay mr confused.
you must still be in kindergarten or obviously brainwashed with the isreal tales.so you know he was talking to the isrealites to kill, enslave and rape and you still open ur mouth to worship him? you are very miserable then...again, u said he was talking to the isrealites,making him their Messiah, are you an isrealite? of course not, why do you stand to defend the isrealite's blood thirsty god?

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by djdoxxx(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
jcross19:
this reply is the most irrational and dumbest reply I have ever seen on nl. and it pains me that you quoted me to see this....you did not even respond to my post; instead you showed how gullible every average Christians are.no wonder most Muslims are far straightforward, reasonable and smarter than you all...go and read the passages in the bible again, and apply sense this time around.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by Dgrea8t(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
How?

laughing. a muslim? Hating jesus? laughing, . give me one reason you think muslims hate jesus? muslims are followers of jesus more than christians[/quote]
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by Dgrea8t(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
this reply is the most irrational and dumbest reply I have ever seen on nl. and it pains me that you quoted me to see this....you did not even respond to my post; instead you showed how gullible every average Christians are.no wonder most Muslims are far straightforward, reasonable and smarter than you all...go and read the passages in the bible again, and apply sense this time around. I suppose you have a minuscule knowledge, talkless of understanding, how assertions are validated.
Re: 10 Sentences Made My A Christan That Debunked Christianity by parisbookaddict(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

And the Guys name is Robertson Christian. Muslims and their al taqyiaa

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Jesus Power Remix ~ Frank Edwards Ft. Gil Joe, Nkay & Nolly / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Including Married Women & Wife’s Niece In Enugu / We Are God!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.