Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mytv Latest Update - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mytv Latest Update (897 Views)

Ctl Vs Gotv Vs Startimes Vs Mytv, Metro, And Other Cable Networks / Latest Update On The Walking Dead / Mytv Africa To Reduce Mytv Subscription From N1250 To N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mytv Latest Update by Jerri7(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2015
With the latest movement of MyTV signals to Eutelsat 16°E and the addition of MBC channels coupled with cheap subscription, I wanted to renew my old SRT 4669x MyTV subscription only to be told that the services have been restricted to some decoders. Is there anyone in the house who know how this operates? Also I saw on their website of free equipment though not very clear. Anyone with detailed information?
Re: Mytv Latest Update by Bettakie: 6:31pm On May 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Evergreen Movies (movies That Never Die) / For Sale Lg Tv 39' Inches / Download Music Video: Pepenazi-high Go (mp4 / 3gp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.