Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site (1289 Views)

HOT NEW E-BOOKS!!! This Is No Scam!! This Is True. / Hot Fresh And New E Books / Money Making Sites That Pay You Through Western Union,wire Transfer,e-gold,paypal,liberty Reserve E. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site by emynsofor: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2006
Hello fellow members of Nairaland, i wish to use this opportunity to introduce the latest e-gold exchange site here in Lagos, Nigeria.

You can visit us at the office here in Lagos or our site to buy/sell of e-gold.

the site is : http://www.digitaldollarexchange.com
Re: Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site by alfalee01: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2006
I dont think they are real,alot of scam are presently online,
Re: Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site by naijacutee(f): 1:01am On Sep 11, 2006
Please I dont need a long lecture but what is this egold and who is it acceptable by?
Re: Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site by Seun(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2006
emynsofor, congratulations on the launching.

naijacutee, visit www.e-gold.com for a primer on e-gold. wink
Re: Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site by leketoye(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2006
@nsofor: on behalf of the popular and established egold exchanges, I welcome you to the gold economy. I run
www.goldnairaexchange.com.

There's a worrisome observation I made: your site www.digitaldollarexchange.com and
www.goldpaynaira.com look dangerously alike ( more like a replica of each other). Tell us are both sites affiliated or what

And please I appeal that you apply, keep and maintain the ethics of egold exchanging in your operations.

Welcome.

Leke
www.goldnairaexchange.com.
Re: Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2006
zogo you're right

The people charge tooooo much. Imagine paying N170 per dollar and u are not even sure it is genuine.

God will save us
Re: Lunching Of A New E-gold Exchange Site by kinzolic(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2006
I thought i was d only one noticing that, their interchange fee is jst too much

(1) (Reply)

Dogs / Local Search Engine--for Nigeria Market / BE YOUR OWN BOSS!! Learn Cake Making And Decoration In 1 Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.