Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Best Site For A Canadian To Get A MicroG Vaporizer By Snoop Dogg? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Site For A Canadian To Get A MicroG Vaporizer By Snoop Dogg? (784 Views)

Snoop Dogg G Pro Herbal Vaporizer User Manual / How To Use JAG Microg Vaporizer Kit For Essential Oils / Dgk G Pro Herbal Vaporizer Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Site For A Canadian To Get A MicroG Vaporizer By Snoop Dogg? by beccalynnee: 9:41am On May 04, 2015
"I've been looking everywhere and most that i've seen are for 200+ and I feel like they should be a little cheaper than that. Was curious if anyone knew of cheap but cool vaporizer l. I've been really stuck on snoop dogg microG ? "

And following is my answer

Snoop dogg microG is one of star product belongs to snoop dogg series. It is te second version belongs to snoop dogg series. Designed for vaping dry herbs. A portable and discreet vape pen. the package contains everything you need to start vaping and it is built with high quality with very nice look. It is very easy to use it and this kit will definitely offer the high quality vaping experience.

So if you are in the market for a dry herbal vape , you can give snoop dogg microG vaporizer a shot. http://www.vapingproduct.com/snoop-dogg-microg-herbal-double-g-series-p-4.html , genuine,hard to beat price ,if you need,you can make a reference.

And following are more details about this microG vaporizer

1 Rechargeable Snoop Dogg | microG Battery™
3 microG Herbal Tanks™
1 Snoop Dogg | microG Mouthpiece™
5 microG Mouthpiece Sleeves™
1 G Keychain with microG Tool™
1 G Wall Adapter™
1 microG Wired USB Charger, 5-Pin™
3 G Cleaning Tips™

Turning on/off Snoop Dogg microG Herbal

Just press the snoop dogg microg herbal pen 5 times to turn on the battery and the led light will flash 2 times which means it is working. Click another 5 times to turn off the battery.
Loading Snoop Dogg microG Herbal

There is a g tool in the package, just use it to load some dry herbs after you remove the mouthpiece.
Charging Snoop Dogg microG Herbal

Before you use this kit, recommend you charge it full. just use the charging cable to connect and start charging, easy and simple.

(1) (Reply)

First Head Transplant Surgery Set To Commence In 2017 / New "Smart Condom" Changes Color When Hit By STD / Another Baby Girl From One Of Our Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.