Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? (772 Views)

Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by bebene: 10:30am On May 04, 2015
suppose there is a treasure hunt that requires the most brilliant people to look for the location of chibok girls in sambisa forest,u are not to rescue them,just to find the location and inform the military.
you will be given anything you ask,guns,body shield, and anything necessary for you to succeed, but no soldiers will follow you.
20 participants, you will be taken there and left to figure it out by yourselves.
REWARD:
on the succesful completion of the mission, each will be given, manson in abuja,$1m, and a tour to five countries of your choice.
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 04, 2015
I hate "change"
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by bebene: 10:37am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
change what?
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2015
Am In for it guys....... Let's look for the Treasure (the gals)
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2015
Depends on the tresure involved

1 Like

Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by bebene: 10:52am On May 04, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Am In for it guys....... Let's look for the Treasure (the gals)
are u sure u can confront shecaw and his boys? grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by bebene: 10:54am On May 04, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Depends on the tresure involved
the treasure is the girls location.
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2015
bebene:
the treasure is the girls location.
take the lead and i will follow
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by ki02020(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
Yes na.... providing the hunting day fall on Hid-el fitri or a similar day
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2015
bebene:

are u sure u can confront shecaw and his boys? grin
shecaw na smally.... We are up to the task.... gallant
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by bebene: 11:14am On May 04, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
take the lead and i will follow
no me i will stay in maiduguri town and be telling you if there is any threat coming your way through my microscopic camera, just like will smith did to his boy in the film after earth

Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by carol1107: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2021
It always helps me to find something interesting metal detector. Now it is my hobby and passion. I chose based on the material published in the review on this site Tech Metals Research.
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by philipstanley(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2021
me: NO
Re: Can U Participate In A Treasure Hunt In Sambisa Forest? by MightySparrow: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
For a billion dollars i would.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mhairi Black,20yrs, She Defeated An Incumbent In The Uk Elections / Photos: General Muhammodu Buhari Arrives Aso Rock For Tour / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau's Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.