Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today (14455 Views)

5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today by ultrazone(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: 40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today by KivosWebmasters: 3:06pm On May 06, 2015
ultrazone:
[b]
The Nigerian Internet Webmasters Association (NIWA) has the following aims and objectives:

1. To promote Website designers, developers, programmers and freelancers in Nigeria
2. To help educate members on the need for ethical conduct during programing and web development and all other online activities.
3. To promote a positive online image for Nigeria through its members

Visit http://www.niwa.com.ng for more details.

1 Like

Re: 40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today by chapatti: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2015
To me, the t Top 10 Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria [url][/url=http://naijavoice.com.ng/top-10-most-profitable-business-to-start-nigeria/]According to R. Kiyasoki, a business is a profitable enterprise that functions without you necessary being there physically. Before you start to talk about opening a profitable business venture, you have to understand some vital key issues that are involved in it. Let no man deceive you about business. The amount of money thrown into a business does not really matter the extent to which that business will grow. We have seen situations where people throw in huge amount of money into a particular business and in less than a year of opening the business, it collapse.
Do you think the amount of money he put into the business determined his situation? No off-course. We have seen people who have gone into business with little or no money at all and yet have built a financial foundation for their generations yet unborn. I am a living testimony. I started a business with just 4k and today, I have over a hundred employee under me still counting. By may next year, I tend making it a 500 employees under me.
Re: 40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today by ihedioramma: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=chapatti post=36109737]To me, the t Top 10 Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria [url][/url=http://naijavoice.com.ng/top-10-most-profitable-business-to-start-nigeria/]According to R. Kiyasoki, a business is a profitable enterprise that functions without you necessary being there physically. Before you start to talk about opening a profitable business venture, you have to understand some vital key issues that are involved in it. Let no man deceive you about business. The amount of money thrown into a business does not really matter the extent to which that business will grow. We have seen situations where people throw in huge amount of money into a particular business and in less than a year of opening the business, it collapse.
Do you think the amount of money he put into the business determined his situation? No off-course. We have seen people who have gone into business with little or no money at all and yet have built a financial How possible ? what did you start with 4k?.
Re: 40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today by Kayu1: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017

(1) (Reply)

Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Oats, Brown Rice, Milk, Chocolate, Fruits&fiber, Oatflour, Spaghetti, In 25kg / Africa Is Mumu Inc: Us Universities(Harvard et al) buying up African lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.