Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Who Strike It Best.. Jose Or Prof? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Strike It Best.. Jose Or Prof? (748 Views)

Prof. Just Won N58million Yesterday In 1960bet / Will Jose Or Pulis Get The Win? / Five Of The Best: Jose Mourinho Vs. Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Strike It Best.. Jose Or Prof? by jobsat34(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2015
Question 1:
Interviewer: Define “boring” within the scope of your profession
Arsene Wenger: Boring is when a team decides to play 10 men behind the ball (Parking the bus), in order to frustrate the opponent and prevent them from scoring..
Jose Mourinho: Boring is 10 years without an EPL title

Question 2:
Interviewer: Define “success” within the scope of your profession
Arsene Wenger: success is the ability of a coach to maintain high standard (Top 4) with budget constraint
Jose Mourinho: success is the ability of a coach to fill his cabinet with trophies and medals either by hook or crook

Question 3:
Interviewer: how do you handle “the most difficult situation” (Injury, suspension, fatigue, complacency) in your team?
Arsene Wenger: I hold on to my philosophy come rain come shine
Jose Mourinho: I don’t toy with (handle) situations, I deal with it (play dirty)

like for Jose, Share for Prof... grin grin grin

i dont know if this shud be in joke or sport section, mod shud do the needful if necessary..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Strike It Best.. Jose Or Prof? by jobsat34(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2015
meanwhile, i think wenger shud preserve his firepower for the crucial FA cup final...
to avoid stories that touches...

cc: safarigirl, thegoodjoe, neighy (#where_have_you_been angry angry )

(1) (Reply)

Courtney Dike And Asishat Oshoala Storms Falcons Camp Ahead Of World Cup / Why Nigerians Should Pray Aliko Dangote Buys Arsenal FC -Attorney Patryk Utulu / Which Sports Betting Sites Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.