Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? (5009 Views)

Why Did Allah Always Call Jesus By Mary's Name? / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? / Why Did Allah Make It Compulsory For Muslims To Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by eshbeewanna: 11:46pm On May 05, 2015
jcross19:
lol a powerless gods for telling the future , that allah don't know any other language than arabic ,even some men can speak more than 20 languages but your don't hear your dialect don't you know that allah is not supreme at all if not why can't you pray in your language?

And in which language was the Bible revealed?I ask you.
Empty brain!
Have you forgotten that your bible written in Arabic too and where you find the word Allah used for God?
Common sense are not just common.

ARABIC BIBLE

[Genesis 1:1 - English Bible - King James Version]
"In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth . . . "

[Genesis 1:1 - Arabic transliteration]

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu as-Samaawaat wa al-Ard . . . "

[John 3:16 - English Bible - King James Version]
"For God so loved the world, that . . . "

[John 3:16 - Arabic transliteration]

"Li-annhu haakadha ahabba Allahu al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

[Luke 1:30 - English Bible - King James Version]
" . . . Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God."

[Luke 1:30 - Arabic transliteration]

" . . . Laa takhaafee, yaa Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."

[Luke 3:38 - English Bible - New King James Version]
"the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God."

[Luke 3:38 - Arabic transliteration]

"bini Anoosha, bini Sheeti, bini Aaadama, abni Allahi

Ignorance is a serious disease
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 4:57am On May 06, 2015
eshbeewanna:

And in which language was the Bible revealed?I ask you.
Empty brain!
Have you forgotten that your bible written in Arabic too and where you find the word Allah used for God?
Common sense are not just common.

ARABIC BIBLE

[Genesis 1:1 - English Bible - King James Version]
"In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth . . . "

[Genesis 1:1 - Arabic transliteration]

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu as-Samaawaat wa al-Ard . . . "

[John 3:16 - English Bible - King James Version]
"For God so loved the world, that . . . "

[John 3:16 - Arabic transliteration]

"Li-annhu haakadha ahabba Allahu al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

[Luke 1:30 - English Bible - King James Version]
" . . . Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God."

[Luke 1:30 - Arabic transliteration]

" . . . Laa takhaafee, yaa Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."

[Luke 3:38 - English Bible - New King James Version]
"the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God."

[Luke 3:38 - Arabic transliteration]

"bini Anoosha, bini Sheeti, bini Aaadama, abni Allahi

Ignorance is a serious disease

do you want me to upgrade your knowledge for you? Do you want me to dig it out for you . Allah is dead and toothless period do your worst.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 5:04am On May 06, 2015
eshbeewanna:

{We created Man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape...} (Al-Hijr 15:26)

It also says what means:
{He began the creation of Man from clay, and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid} (As-Sajdah 32:7-cool

{It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her in love.} (Al-A`raf 7:189)

The Quran confirms that Hawwa` was indeed created out of Adam

{O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, Who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered [like seeds] countless men and women;—reverence God, through whom ye demand your mutual [rights], and [reverence] the wombs [that bore you]: for God ever watches over you.} (An-Nisaa’ 4:1)

Please can you show us where in the New Testament God mentioned EVE?or did he forget to mention both Eve and Adam?
Therefore how can we believe that it was inspired by God?
ah now I know why you called someone empty brain oh so you are the real epitome of fool. You better wise up because in that new testament is how to build a relationship with God while old testament have given us the story of creation. So , am still saying it why can't you pray in your dialect or is it that allah can't hear your language? Or make you people look like inferior to arabians huh?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 5:09am On May 06, 2015
mustymatic:

WAT IS DIS ONE SAYING?
WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT allah CANT HEAR YOUR LANGUAGE,IT MEAN allah DONT KNOW HOW YOUR LANGUAGE CAME TO EXISTENT. IF allah CAN'T YOUR LANGUAGE THAT HAVE DISQUALIFY IT AS SUPREME BUT RELEGATE allah MERE IMAGINARY god OF THE GOONS.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 5:13am On May 06, 2015
tartar9:
but only your crucified god has an ass
if your allah don't have dick what is it doing with 72 virgins in its paradise. I could remember one islamic goon teacher said that eve was one of the virgin in allah paradise. Your gods iS the gods of sex.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by eshbeewanna: 6:57am On May 06, 2015
jcross19:
ah now I know why you called someone empty brain oh so you are the real epitome of fool. You better wise up because in that new testament is how to build a relationship with God while old testament have given us the story of creation. So , am still saying it why can't you pray in your dialect or is it that allah can't hear your language? Or make you people look like inferior to arabians huh?

But did you know that the old testament that you christians claim that is part of the bible is actually the scripture(torah or pentatauch) of the judaism which is a different religion entirely?But because you knew without it your bible is not complete you had to lay claim to it as part of your bible.
Jesus brought new testament,therefore I ask you again show me where in your new testament God mentioned Adam and Eve and other prophets?
Ask you again is English that your bible is written and you pray in English your dialect?
Also in what Language is the Original Bible written?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by jcross19: 8:15am On May 06, 2015
eshbeewanna:

But did you know that the old testament that you christians claim that is part of the bible is actually the scripture(torah or pentatauch) of the judaism which is a different religion entirely?But because you knew without it your bible is not complete you had to lay claim to it as part of your bible.
Jesus brought new testament,therefore I ask you again show me where in your new testament God mentioned Adam and Eve and other prophets?
Ask you again is English that your bible is written and you pray in English your dialect?
Also in what Language is the Original Bible written?
I can pray in any language still my prayer do answered so not under must I should pray in english , latin or greek . My God can hear any language even when dump pray HE hear their prayers as well. So question is this why muslims pray in arabic why not in your own dialect because that make anyone not arabian to look inferior and why did allah don't mentioned how eve was made .answer these questions then let me whip you with another questions don't run ooh.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2015
eshbeewanna:

{We created Man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape...} (Al-Hijr 15:26)

It also says what means:
{He began the creation of Man from clay, and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid} (As-Sajdah 32:7-cool

{It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her in love.} (Al-A`raf 7:189)

The Quran confirms that Hawwa` was indeed created out of Adam

{O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, Who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered [like seeds] countless men and women;—reverence God, through whom ye demand your mutual [rights], and [reverence] the wombs [that bore you]: for God ever watches over you.} (An-Nisaa’ 4:1)

Please can you show us where in the New Testament God mentioned EVE?or did he forget to mention both Eve and Adam?
Therefore how can we believe that it was inspired by God?

[1 Timothy 2:13]
For Adam was first formed,
then Eve.

Now point where Eve is so specifically mentioned in the quran.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Touching Hadith About Dua During Iftar / Islamic Guide Prior Posting On Social Media / Some Lessons From Adab Al-mufrad This Week: Caring For Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.