Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Imagine This Scenario With Your New Girl-friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine This Scenario With Your New Girl-friend (741 Views)

How Do You Explain This Scenario To The Police / Imagine Getting This As A Christmas Gift / What Would You Have Done In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Scenario With Your New Girl-friend by Turner20: 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
What if you're about to have fun with your newest girlfriend wh you just started dating few weeks or months after breaking up with your ex due to cheat issues.
And just when your hands move to her Br**st to smooch it, you decided to complement her,

You:- "BABY NICE BR**ST! I LIKE IT"

Her:- "OH!! THANKS THOUGH I HEAR THIS ALOT"

lolz

what would you do?
Re: Imagine This Scenario With Your New Girl-friend by marshalcarter: 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
Abeg adey fyn job ooooooo
Re: Imagine This Scenario With Your New Girl-friend by shawnfamous(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
U knw sey d tin don master girls! U ve sets of good laps""""I hear dat evryday"""". I love ur smile ""I hear dat evrytime!l"" me go squeeze am and nak am b4 I qstn am

(1) (Reply)

Teacher And Student / Hilarious Response From Nairalanders With Screenshots. / You Are Supposed To Fail 1.. Try Ya Best Sha Riddles And Brain Teasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.