Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World (79753 Views)

1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

She's a liberian b*tch
you mean eb*la

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by iconSAGE1(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
Jisos waris dis..I finaly joinde Nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Bollinger(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
jmichlins:
I see no reason people see things from this part of the world as bad. To all who bashed the Nigerian police, accept #CHANGE now or remain inferior to the Whites

That's it. Compare yourselves with the bad side of normal societies. Don't bother to look for the positives that you can emulate, which by the way out number the negatives one million to one. Nigerians; Anything to justify their squalor.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by IVORY2009(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

She's a liberian b*tch
No wonder.... Tooo much fat 4 bottom power grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
kaorama:
They are all Nigerian police men serving in different countries.
sorry to say this bro,but your level of Mumu-rity no get rival

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2015
come d fvck on..!!

Wat did dat guy expect from a b*tch that makes use of her sh*t filled butt
Rather than her brains..( Or at least head ) !!

I mean....which intelligent chick would consider uploading pics of her asss on a public forum.....WTF !!

Never seen an insecure b*tch like this in my life!!

*spits*!!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
you mean eb*la

grin

Hehehehe.....bros, ur head dey dia
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

No wonder.... Tooo much fat 4 bottom power grin grin grin

4get....na sh*t full inside

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by hayorbaami: 8:18pm On May 04, 2015
Awww...all of a sudden, rokiatu's butt is filled with sh^t. the same butt that gets 100s of likes per upload. lipsrsealed. cheesy

Babe's got one of the thickest skin ever. No be today. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

grin

Hehehehe.....bros, ur head dey dia
if no be say mod dey dlt my posts....i wan blast her like say tomorrow no dey.....no be her fault na....na f000ls wey dey like her sh*t filled ass dey give her lever

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2015
hayorbaami:
Awww...all of a sudden, rokiatu's butt is filled with sh^t. the same butt that gets 100s of likes per upload. lipsrsealed. cheesy

thickest skin as how

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by IVORY2009(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

4get....na sh*t full inside
Baba, you wicked ooooh grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
if no be say mod dey dlt my posts....i wan blast her like say tomorrow no dey.....no be her fault na....na f000ls wey dey like her sh*t filled ass dey give her lever

D girl no get sense at all....people lyk her...., if u fvck dem e no go pass 1500

I swear!!

Classless b*tch!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

D girl no get sense at all....people lyk her...., if u fvck dem e no go pass 1500

I swear!!

Classless b*tch!!!
1500....if i pay 700 thunder wey go fire me dey gym dey do press up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Baba, you wicked ooooh grin grin grin grin

Na true na

Dis kind of b*tches sabi dirty ehh..

I just dey wonder how she dey take clean d dirty yansh wen she sh*t

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by boss1310(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
the girl named"lady" here dnt look bad
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
1500....if i pay 700 thunder wey go fire me dey gym dey do press up

Sorry abeg i mean 500, 1500 ke!

No market for her na.....na make she dey advertise 4 nairaland

Hungry dey kill her so as she dey dia so
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by IVORY2009(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

Na true na

Dis kind of b*tches sabi dirty ehh..

I just dey wonder how she dey take clean d dirty yansh wen she sh*t

*spits*

Wait bros, but why Nairaland guys dey trip for her ass pictures like dat, over 850 like and 3 new today ooooh, nor mind am, na so liberian girls for my area here be for real, very dirty with big back side....
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

No market for her na.....na make she dey advertise 4 nairaland

Hungry dey kill her so as she dey dia so
market.....we get eye for naija....we no dey chop anyhow....na beta things we dey chop

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
boss1310:
the girl named"lady" here dnt look bad

No she doesn't.
Very beautiful classy girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Wait bros, but why Nairaland guys dey trip for her ass pictures like dat, over 850 like and 3 new today ooooh, nor mind am, na so liberian girls for my area here be for real, very dirty with big back side....
no mind dem....na f000ls wey get fish brain dey like her butt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

na small children dem na, all those mumu virgin boys wey if dem just see ordinary girl laps wey dem no go fit touch..e go dey as if dem don see heaven talkless of yansh...

If u go romance section na so u go see d asss lickers dey open thread about this kind of mumu girls...dey make dey feel lyk say na all d boys 4 nairaland dey worship dem!

Set of pathetic folks!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

na small children dem na, all those mumu virgin boys wey if dem just see ordinary girl laps wey dem no go fit touch..e go dey as if dem don see heaven talkless of yansh...

If u go romance section na so u go see d asss lickers dey open thread about this kind of mumu girls...dey make dey feel lyk say na all d boys 4 nairaland dey worship dem!

Set of pathetic folks!!
10000000likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by IVORY2009(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
no mind dem....na f000ls wey get fish brain dey like her butt

I beg bros make we forgive her make she nor go hang herself...... Peace out!
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Dathommie(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
market.....we get eye for naija....we no dey chop anyhow....na beta things we dey chop

gringringrin

She knw na....na make she dey so desperate to catch one mugu

Just dey show show yansh anyhow..!!

She wan sh*t 4 person face ni??!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
Dathommie:

gringringrin
She knw na....na make she dey so desperate to catch one mugu
Just dey show show yansh anyhow..!!
She wan sh*t 4 person face ni??!!!
i don die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

I beg bros make we forgive her make she nor go hang herself...... Peace out!
i wan pass her rope.....how i go do am

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by MARKone(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
onoja12:
The problem with Nigeria is that we have too many people with slave mentality.they just love to make Nigeria look like the worse when actually Nigeria is one of the best

Mistar! forget about that thing, these guys look smart and professional, even with the extra pound. Nigeria policemen and women are another creature entirely, whether they are fat or slim.
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by fzero: 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
hayorbaami:

Na all these Yoruba iya apati butt she get jare.. Her name tells it all..
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by januzaj(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
fzero:

Na all these Yoruba iya apati butt she get jare.. Her name tells it all..
na Liberian she be ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by Isk(f): 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
kaorama:
They are all Nigerian police men serving in different countries.
lmao loool
Re: Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World by fzero: 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
na Liberian she be ooooo
Bone that thing bros, which yeye Liberian. she be pure Ekiti girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Sowore Arrested At High Court, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.