Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria (30217 Views)

2015 General Elections Most Rigged In Nigeria – Dokubo / The Most Rigged Election / The Most Rigged Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by fancy4eve(f): 6:40pm On May 04, 2015
Aldou d truth iz bitter, but my pple, d truth must b said, dou GEJ wants peace nd peace he accepted, my prayer iz 4 d riggers 2 learn from GEJ.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by revolcollec09: 6:53pm On May 04, 2015
E

Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by PStacks(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2015
I opened the threaÐ bÇos I saw my babes name Linda IkejÍ.
I didn't knÓw it was this crÀp from Mr Ikeji..
I just pray say Ño be Linda ikeji papa taLk this crap.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by deebrain(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He spoke the truth

Anyway

GEJ should hold his peace

I believe time will help some people know that Buhari is

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

Happy u laughed to conclude your post-indicating that you knew you did not make sense.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by Anyi3(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He spoke the truth

Anyway

Baba One Chance

Baba Of Excuses

grin grin grin

Have you asked why your mentor GEJ didn't probe these guys. He had 4 abi 6 years and did nothing to them. Heck GEJ is still president he can probe them na.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He spoke the truth

Anyway

Baba One Chance

Baba Of Excuses

grin grin grin

Hey slowpoke! As you have said, the incoming administration will turn to chain in your life not mine and Nigerians.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by dotwyz: 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
May be most rigg or most rigged or most rigging i dnt know i and i dnt wanna know. All i know is nigerian are lacking for change and we have got it and i plead u to allowed the wind of change to blowing allover nigeria. So u can go and prepared for 2023 may be u will regain ur lost power.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by teeboi15: 8:36pm On May 04, 2015
Shut up and go face ur family problems...
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by victors123: 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
What of Northern people that are carrying ballot box
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by Caseless: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He spoke the truth

Anyway

Baba One Chance

Baba Of Excuses

grin grin grin
ask the observer where he was during the election and you'd realised that he was in ss.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by dayodare49o: 9:10pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Jonathan allowed piss to reign
He's a great man
I love transformation
I hate "change"
with help of mama piss
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by heryeendey(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
MizTyna:
Yeah yeah. PDP rigged, APC rigged. The better Rigger and most popular one won,. Let's move on.
Rigger Pass Rigger...Eni Toba Yokun Ni Ke Gbowo Fun
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by Emenahagos02(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2015
For me this election gave me a shock, maybe, for exemple if we're losing touch with reality. If within you you can lie about the truth about what really happened in the election.

Y'all were alive....

Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by Emenahagos02(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2015
For me this election gave me a shock, maybe, for exemple if we're losing touch with reality. If within you you can lie about the truth about what really happened in the election.

Y'all were alive....

Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 11:24pm On May 04, 2015
We know!
Nigerian election is about THE BIGGEST RIGGER!
Amen!

Free and fair my 'clintoris'! grin

Please. . . MOVE ON!!!! kiss

"kissing my H-American Passport O'jare . . . It sucks to be a Nigeria IN NIGERIA. . . .any time, any day!"

*Back to preparing for my Caribbean Cruise jor* cool
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by angelsing(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2015
olembe23:
.God bless u sir.it is only a selfish nd tribalised Nigerian that wouldn't know that d electric was rigged against d incumbent government. its a shame though but we shall all live to c d so called change we seek.I'm not a politician nd I hold no political affiliation. Jonathan may not hv performed but he is still better than d apc put together because he has a human conscience. all d men in apc from buhari, rochas, tinubu, amaechi, nd their likes r power hungry men who can do anything to get d power. th
You are just emotional...get over it

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by babadem2much(m): 2:47am On May 05, 2015
[Okijajuju1. Is this person related to Linda Ikeji?

Long time Okijajuju, i have been missing ur post.

Now that you are back, i know fp na dole
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2015
Under age votings in the North, massive thump printing in the SS and SE.
NE, NC, NW and SW all had below 50% voters turn out while SS and SE recorded over 90% voters turn out. Who is a better rigger here?
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2015
Emenahagos02:

Y'all were alive....
What type shock, how exactly? Losing touch with reality, how exactly? That Jona should should have been allowed to wreck it completely? I don't get it, pls help.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2015
Emenahagos02:

Y'all were alive....

You are correct about reality and losing touch.

After EXTENSIVE free, fair and open INTERNATIONAL MONITORING we still hear all these ignorant claims of rigging. But usually of rigging by the 'OTHER SIDE'. Forgetting RIVERS where PDP disgraced itself. In general the result reflected the will of the people.

Don't worry as the average Nigerian gets used to democracy they will see winning and losing elections are everyday occurrences.

PDP lost because of their failed performance in the last number of years (except in Agriculture). Vested interests tried to hide this failure but blatantly failed to do so.

Its very simple -

IF Buhari delivers on his promises he will be re-elected in 2019!

IF he fails he will not.

The sooner the children stop throwing tantrums because their side won or lost the better, Stop crying and face reality - welcome to democracy!
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
authority2006:
Under age votings in the North, massive thump printing in the SS and SE.
NE, NC, NW and SW all had below 50% voters turn out while SS and SE recorded over 90% voters turn out. Who is a better rigger here?

Funny how the International Observers missed all this?
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2015
angelsing:
You are just emotional...get over it

Rigging is ALWAYS easier for an INCUMBENT GOVERNMENT.

They did try this systematically in RIVERS as the world recognises (and should be expelled from PDP) but elsewhere as the evidence shows to all but the most ignorant and biased the election was FAIR!

Any government that keeps failing cannot expect the continued support of the people.
Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by angelsing(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Rigging is ALWAYS easier for an INCUMBENT GOVERNMENT.

They did try this systematically in RIVERS as the world recognises (and should be expelled from PDP) but elsewhere as the evidence shows to all but the most ignorant and biased the election was FAIR!

Any government that keeps failing cannot expect the continued support of the people.
My brother u have said it...The incumbent usually have the man power, money and veto power to rig an election. To think the opposition out rig them is just pure ignorance...It is obvious the masses are tired of the ineptitude of the out going president which pave way for their big lose at the election...They claim election was Rig in kano but we all have evidence on youtube on how election was rigged in SS and SE..The can cry all they want, rant or they want, after their crying we will bath with their Tears and GEJ will still vacate the Aso villa may 29

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2015
sebi na ikechukwu ikeji talk am, no wahala....#shoroniyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Subsidy Fraud: Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) Must Repay N5 Billion Within 60 Days / Please I Want To Know The State With High Number Of Richest Individuals...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.