Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce (26045 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Timipre Sylva And Silverbird Boss Shuns Bayelsa Peace Deal (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by djjosh(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2015
HE SHUD REPLACE IWEALA.
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by kindnyce(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2015
MR SILVERBIRD THATS UR PROBZ
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2015
unikazzy:
and hw does this relate to d topic of discussion? ?

Nna lekwa nsogbu ooo

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by midasbliss(f): 6:05pm On May 04, 2015
Story!!!
U Are Rich!
End Of Story!

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by InvertedHammer: 6:06pm On May 04, 2015
talentarena:
I have never flown first class in my life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce says

Chairman of Silverbird Group and Senator-Elect Mr. Ben Murray Bruce has revealed that he has never flown in first class before despite his wealth.

Speaking at the Man of the Year Award in Lagos last night, May 3, 2015, the Silverbird boss also said he has not stayed at an hotel over $300 per night. "I have never flown first class in my life. Our leaders must be accountable, I have never stayed in a hotel that’s more than 300 dollars a night, it doesn’t make sense to lodge in a 4000 dollar hotel, not because I can’t afford it, but because if I think of the masses" he said.

"I run a company and at the end of the month I have to make payroll, so I can’t justify it, our politicians must imbibe this attitude as well. Nigeria is too poor for our leaders to act like multi-billionaires, and Nigeria is too rich for our people to be poor" he further stated.

Ben Murray Bruce won the senatorial in 2015

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/04/i-have-never-flown-first-class-in-my-life-silverbird-boss-ben-murray-bruce-says/
/
$300+/night hotels are nice when someone else is paying for it.

But then you think," can I get the cash so that I can go get my own hotel room?"

The hotel staff will be nice until your stay expires at 12noon the following day.

It usually starts with a courtesy call, then to a change of tone.

Big ups to Murray! Like Murray like Ikea.

\
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by EbolaParasite: 6:06pm On May 04, 2015
adewumi91:
He has never flown first class but he has flown in private jets.....

No mind the guy. Na today dem born us.....

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by timunstopable: 6:06pm On May 04, 2015
Story for the gods

Bt you fly Business Class

Bt you milked Nta dry bought outdated OB Van for Nta

Outdated Video Camera Equipment

And used your loots to set up Silverbird Tv

Some of us dont ve political amnesia

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by alobam1: 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
Hmm

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by free2ryhme: 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
How can he fly first class when he has access to private jets grin

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by myola777(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
And so, what does that teach us? tell us how much u collected from U duaghan.
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by millhouse: 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
lets watch and see
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 04, 2015
kokoA:
But he owns a black, white and yellow Range Rover sports.. Three different colours of same model.
Olamide and davido sef get.
So why won't he have?
You for say make he dey ride ijapa ni.
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Babzrockman: 6:09pm On May 04, 2015
Am a joking
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by stevecantrell: 6:09pm On May 04, 2015
Ben Bruce is a brilliant orator. I will stop there.
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by stelaar(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
Neither have you flown economy undecided

Am very sure you fly Business class

PS: Before you say anything theres a difference between first class and Business class
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by daxlasaint(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
midasbliss:
Story!!!
U Are Rich!
End Of Story!

He be forming I am one of you guys... mtchewww. Even bill gate flew coach until 1997 and he was worth over 36 billion by then

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by dapsonlou(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
talentarena:
I have never flown first class in my life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce says

Chairman of Silverbird Group and Senator-Elect Mr. Ben Murray Bruce has revealed that he has never flown in first class before despite his wealth.

Speaking at the Man of the Year Award in Lagos last night, May 3, 2015, the Silverbird boss also said he has not stayed at an hotel over $300 per night. "I have never flown first class in my life. Our leaders must be accountable, I have never stayed in a hotel that’s more than 300 dollars a night, it doesn’t make sense to lodge in a 4000 dollar hotel, not because I can’t afford it, but because if I think of the masses" he said.

"I run a company and at the end of the month I have to make payroll, so I can’t justify it, our politicians must imbibe this attitude as well. Nigeria is too poor for our leaders to act like multi-billionaires, and Nigeria is too rich for our people to be poor" he further stated.

Ben Murray Bruce won the senatorial in 2015

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/04/i-have-never-flown-first-class-in-my-life-silverbird-boss-ben-murray-bruce-says/

This yeye guy hv fcked 80% of girls in Lagos that have dreams of becoming a beauty pageant contestant

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by dapsonlou(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
I dont knw why i like dis man. Maybe its nature

Maybe you are one of the girl he fked for free with the promise of being miss Nigeria

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by mikolo80: 6:15pm On May 04, 2015
kokoA:
But he owns a black, white and yellow Range Rover sports.. Three different colours of same model.
So
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by shammah1(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2015
God bless you Senator Ben Bruce. A real, honest and true democrat
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by preciousMI1(f): 6:16pm On May 04, 2015
you must not fly 1st class... the most important thing is that you are flying. .
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2015
dapsonlou:

This yeye guy hv fcked 80% of girls in Lagos that have dreams of becoming a beauty pageant contestant
Your wife included?
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by san316(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2015
We don hear. Lets see u in action come June.
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by midasbliss(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2015
daxlasaint:

He be forming I am one of you guys... mtchewww. Even bill gate flew coach until 1997 and he was worth over 36 billion by then
Dnt him...
i dunno y he has to brag about that.
mtchewww angry
who e help?

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by goodgate: 6:17pm On May 04, 2015
So how is this news? Besides he is'nt all that wealthy,there are so many richer nigerian businessmen who are even more meticulous. Who would believe Dangote goes about in a prado?
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2015
timunstopable:
Story for the gods
Bt you fly Business Class

Bt you milked Nta dry bought outdated OB Van for Nta
Outdated Video Camera Equipment
And used your loots to set up Silverbird Tv
Some of us dont ve political amnesia
Don't mind that man

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
I respect this man always unlike Tinubu that even commutes with helicopter from Alausa to bourdillon
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
Its ur bloody business... If u like use wheel Barrow and travel.

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by shammah1(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
Is it your money?
kokoA:
Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by revolcollec09: 6:20pm On May 04, 2015
At

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 04, 2015
dapsonlou:

Maybe you are one of the girl he fked for free with the problem of being miss Nigeria

Re: I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Your wife included?

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo]