Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? (3208 Views)

Pogba Sign-on Fee: ManU Fans Query EFCC; EFCC Replies - Read Tweets / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Manu Garba Throws In The Towel : Hints At Flying Eagles Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Duru1(m): 5:21am On May 08, 2015
Daninya11:
Nigerians have high expectations from the present U20 team led by Coach Manu Garba. After playing in 4 tournament - U17 nation cup winning silver, U17 world Cup winning gold, Super 6 winning gold and U20 nations cup winning gold..

Nigeria has failed in its quest to win a U20 world Cup, one of the nearest was the loss to a Messi led Argentine squad in Holland 2005 with the likes of Mikel obi and Taiwo making Nigerians proud under the tutelage of Coach Samson Siasia..

The kick off to the U20 world Cup is almost a month away. The Manu Garba led inspired team are in Germany to intensify their training for a successful outing at the tournament.. .

At the disposal of Coach Manu Garba abound talented footballers. But, I am particularly interested in the strikers role..

From the quality array of strikers in the team, the likes of Chidibere Ezeh, Taiwo Awoniyi, Success Isaac, Billy Auta, Alhassan Ibrahim (mu'azum) and Pyabara.. . Who do you think should lead the attack line for our darling team..Who do you think is the most reliable striker to deliver the goods and get the job done?? ?. ..

What a deceitful post. The team has a player in the caliber of Kelechi Iheanacho yet a goon has the effrontery to posit above conjecture.
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
shockwave91:

exactly. Heard he might not even make d team. undecided
Is just a rumor which has been debunked. .
The Lad is fit..

1 Like

Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by lexyman(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
Duru1:

What a deceitful post. The team has a player in the caliber of Kelechi Iheanacho yet a goon has the effrontery to posit above conjecture.

Too much sentiment in this post... Be open bro .
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
lexyman:

Too much sentiment in this post... Be open bro .
I love your line of thought sir.
In a thread opened by safarigirl last week we trashed the issue on the actual position that he play.
No doubts he is a great finisher but his primary role is not that of a arrow man head in attack. Their is no way that manu Garba will make Kelechi lead his attack when he has quality array of strikers to pick from.. the dude should attack from midfield.
No doubts one day he can become a top attacker as the man city coaches want him to be.
What do you think sir..
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by lexyman(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2015
Daninya11:

I love your line of thought sir.
In a thread opened by safarigirl last week we trashed the issue on the actual position that he play.
No doubts he is a great finisher but his primary role is not that of a arrow man head in attack. Their is no way that manu Garba will make Kelechi lead his attack when he has quality array of strikers to pick from.. the dude should attack from midfield.
No doubts one day he can become a top attacker as the man city coaches want him to be. What do you think sir? ?

Mancity is only preparing kelechi for the future in an alternative role , naturally he is an attacking midfielder that has eye for goals .manu nurtured him from the tender age to become that present finisher he's today .The best position I will suggest for him is to play a free role , that will bring out the best in him . I will go with d way Manu has been using him so far .
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 08, 2015
lexyman:

Mancity is only preparing kelechi for the future in an alternative role , naturally he is an attacking midfielder that has eye for goals .manu natured him from the tender age to become that present finisher he's today .The best position I will suggest for him is to play a free role , that will bring out the best in him . I will go with d way Manu has been using him so far .
I totally concur with you. Manu Garba knows the Lad's ability. A free role will suit him, he will be able to express himself better..
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 09, 2015
Daninya11:
Is just a rumor which has been debunked. . The Lad is fit..
gud 2 hear.
Ur prediction; nigeria vs brazil cheesy
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by bigsam2010: 12:44am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 09, 2015
shockwave91:

gud 2 hear.

Ur prediction; nigeria vs brazil cheesy

3 vs 1 to Nigeria
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 09, 2015
Daninya11:

3 vs 1 to Nigeria
hahahaha. Na so e easy?? I luv ur spirit sha
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by lexyman(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
Daninya11:

3 vs 1 to Nigeria

The two side are both attacking side ...I want to see the mosquito and d rest of them , they escaped during the understanding World Cup in 2013 .

It will be a tough encounter .
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
lexyman:

The two side are both attacking side ...I want to see the mosquito and d rest of them , they escaped during the understanding World Cup in 2013 .

It will be a tough encounter .

The encounter will be a bomb.. Both team have a point to prove. . It will definitely be a fiercely tight encounter..
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by lexyman(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Daninya11 post=33575123]

The encounter will be a bomb.. Both team have a point to prove. . It will definitely be a fiercely tight

I like to see them dg it up again .will d sack of their coach be an advantage to us?
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=lexyman post=33609311][/quote]
Psychologically, yes.
It will serve as a moral Booster for you. Before the new coach imbibe his own philosophy to the team, it will take time. And time my friend is no waiter of nobody..
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 12, 2015
shockwave91:
will give it to awoniyi. But me thinks success has more physical presence
Awoniyi is red hot achieving great things for himself and his country. . We need both of them.
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2015
Daninya11:

Awoniyi is red hot achieving great things for himself and his country. . We need both of them.
were they part of the team dat defeated hoffenhiem(or wateva their name is) 5-2 today??
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
shockwave91:

were they part of the team dat defeated hoffenhiem(or wateva their name is) 5-2 today??
Awoniyi bagged a hat trick, Simon and Ezeh got a goal each. .
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by lexyman(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2015
Daninya11:

@Daninya11 . Your question has been answered without mincing words .if u want to go by the result of d friendly and d result of the competition played by the boys . U shld have your straight answer by now . Go ahead to make another thread .who shld be Awoniyis substitute? Anyways that's Manus headache , by now he knows who carries the mantle.
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2015
Daninya11:
woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
shockwave91:

woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!
Yup.
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by lexyman(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2015
Counting down. Just want to see beautiful football .
Re: Who Should Lead The Attack For Manu Garba U-20 Team In New Zealand??? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 26, 2015
lexyman:
Counting down. Just want to see beautiful football .
i have saved fuel for the rainy day,but startime to compliment my dstv.no room for excuses,cnt afford to miss dx game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dynamic Prediction / Over 2.5 Soccer Predictions / Your Mind Will Be Blown With These World's Most Flexible People! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.