Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Gov Fashola At The Opening Ceremony Of The Anglican Synod In Lagos. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fashola At The Opening Ceremony Of The Anglican Synod In Lagos. Photos (582 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fashola At The Opening Ceremony Of The Anglican Synod In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2015
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, was on Monday graced the opening ceremonies of the Third Session of the Thirty-Second Synod of the Anglican Communion of Diocese of Lagos. The outgoing governor was welcomed by the President of Synod, The Most Revd Dr Ephraim Adebola Ademowo and his wife, Mrs. Oluranti Ademowo who presented him with a plaque during the christian event with the theme, held at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-governor-fashola-present-at.html

Re: Gov Fashola At The Opening Ceremony Of The Anglican Synod In Lagos. Photos by buskie13(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
Fashola has done his part...gone are de days when he saw Jonathan as de person behind all de plagues the country is facing...

Fashola has proven his goodwill to de ppl of Lagos state...may Ambode do more than what Fashola has done...

Eko O ni Ba je

BTW..na me be FTC

first FTC in 2015

nothing special about it sef

so i decided to trek from my restroom to my room cod that's where i made FTC...

**that's de lil secret**

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola At The Opening Ceremony Of The Anglican Synod In Lagos. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
buskie13:
a
A is for APPLE..
Re: Gov Fashola At The Opening Ceremony Of The Anglican Synod In Lagos. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2015
Does it change the fact that there's fuel scarcity throughout d federation??..
Re: Gov Fashola At The Opening Ceremony Of The Anglican Synod In Lagos. Photos by buskie13(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
A is for APPLE..
A for ur 'Akpu' head tongue

(1) (Reply)

Air Force Boss Explains Why It Took Nigerian Military 5yrs To Overcome Bokoharam / Buhari Will Probe Me, All My Aides And Ministers - Jonathan / Rochas On The Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.