Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. (936 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Officially Joins Twitter,see His First Tweet / "Deez Nuts" Joins USA 2016 Presidential Race / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Chigold101(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2015
The GOP presidential field grew by two
Monday as retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson
and former technology executive Carly Fiorina
both announced they are running for
president.
The two new candidates enter a quickly
expanding GOP field as Democrats get off to
a relatively slow start, with another
Republican -- former Arkansas Gov. Mike
Huckabee -- set to make his announcement on
Tuesday. Together, Carson and Fiorina add to
the diversity on the Republican side; Fiorina is
the first, and possibly only, female Republican
in the race, while Carson is the first black
candidate of either party to enter the
campaign.
Carson formally launched his campaign in his
hometown of Detroit on Monday.
"I'm Ben Carson, and I'm a candidate for
president of the United States," Carson said,
after being introduced with a series of musical
acts.
In his soft-spoken tone, Carson blasted big
government -- and the Affordable Care Act --
while also acknowledging his history of
controversial comments. He described his
candor, however, as an asset.
"I'm not politically correct," he said, to
applause. "I'm probably never going to be
politically correct, because I'm not a politician.
I don't want to be a politician. ... Politicians do
what is politically expedient. And I want to do
what's right."
Carson tipped his hand a day earlier, also
telling Ohio's WKRC-TV that he was
announcing his campaign for the White House.
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 04, 2015
FTC..... No one should quote me.
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by kilokeys(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2015
Ben carson..? grin

without sentiments.. he would lose.

he is a genius.. just like me.. grin

but seriously,

when it comes to Power.. diplomacy and tact are essential.
compromise is a dogged tool.

straightforwardness wouldn't work
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2015
ben carson my motivator.
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by ki02020(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
Like I said yesterday........mhaving an out going black president realy dent his ambition a blow....I also heard he is against the gay rights that another eish for him
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Chigold101(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2015
Source: www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/04

Lalasticlala the source is foxnews.com but i couldnt copy the full source because i am posting from a small LG phone.
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by crownprince102: 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
I doubt he will win..... He is a genius in academics not in Politics. If he successfully win the primary, he might win.

I know he won't question the eligibilty of his opponent by asking for their certificate or bringing out some dead histories like one desperate but acting meekly man in my country.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by anath(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
This is presidential campaign
for God sake this is not motivation speech Mr Carson. Step up if u really want to match up with current political atmosphere.
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by coolcharm(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
#Gifted Hands

Good luck to you smiley
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Chigold101(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2015
anath:
This is presidential campaign
for God sake this is not motivation speech Mr Carson. Step up if u really want to match up with current political atmosphere.
lolzzzz

He needs to work on their mind so that they can support his ambition.

Motivation things...
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Princess042(f): 7:55am On May 05, 2015
Ben Carson is a good man..

I don't see him wining though
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Chigold101(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2015
coolcharm:
#Gifted Hands
time to check how gifted those hands are.

Omenka, barcanista, freeglobe, ishilove make una come OH! so that we discuss how gifted ben‘s hands will become now he wants to become the president of the USA
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Medley(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2015
This is the kind of people that other countries present as president, achievers ready to serve and not people that don't really know what they want until they get there,only for God-fathers and cabals to Hijack the sits. Buhari now has a fresh chance to make it right and be different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Chigold101(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2015
crownprince102:
I doubt he will win..... He is a genius in academics not in Politics. If he successfully win the primary, he might win.

I know he won't question the eligibilty of his opponent by asking for their certificate or bringing out some dead histories like one desperate but acting meekly man in my country.
humn
Re: Dr Ben Carson Officially Joins USA Presidential Race. by Chigold101(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2015
Medley:
This is the kind of people that other countries present as president, achievers ready to serve and not people that don't really know what they want until they get there,only for God-fathers and cabals to Hijack the sits. Buhari now has a fresh chance to make it right and be different.
when there is a standard set, things will just fall into place but when there is no set standard or where there is a lopsided standard as we have in Nigeria, mediocres will continue to dominate our political landscape.

Well I am just sitting back Buhari to see how he will pilot this air plane called Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of 2 Nursing Schools.. Pictures.. / Funny Amaechi Birthday Picture On Vanguard / How Buhari's Meeting With APC Senators Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.