Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. (1213 Views)

Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu / Jonathan To Be Appointed U.N Global Crises Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2015
World powers, United States, France, UK, China,
Russia and the United Nations have reportedly
decided to appoint President Goodluck Jonathan as
U.N. Global Crisis Envoy.

President Jonathan was endorsed by the U.N.
Secretary General, Bank Ki Moon, as well as the 5
permanent members of the U.N. Security Council.
Vice President Joe Biden reportedly made a call to
Jonathan on April 21, to intimate him of the decision
to make him an envoy after leaving office on May 29.

The role Jonathan is to take is similar to that of Tony
Blair, who after leaving office as United Kingdom
Prime Minister, was appointed the Middle East envoy for the United Nations, European Union, United States, and Russia.

The appointment is due to his role in the recently-
concluded general elections in Nigeria, which gave
him the image of a global icon for peace and
democracy.

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/jonathan-set-un-job-2/

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. by Shortyy(f): 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
and afterall, it wasn't a joke
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. by Chigold101(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2015
GEJ is worth any possition given to him but my question is;

Why are they trying to make him look like a good man?

Since when did the whites discover a genius in GEJ?

Is he no more the “weak“ president they called in NYT & CNN?

How can a weak man handle issues that concern peace making?

USA, UN & all their allies are super hypocrites. They shoved Jonathan out of office to maintain the status quo which the British set; which is making sure that Sir Ahmadu Bello‘s brothers‘ & family (hausa/fulani), the born to rule people will forever hold Nigeria on the throat.

Evil people...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
A man of peace
D reason me and u re still in peace
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
Ok...possible locations

1. ISIS controlled middle east
2. Al Qaeda controlled areas in Afghanistan
3. Al Shabab controlled areas of Somalia
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan To Be Appoint The U.N. Global Crisis Envoy. by NCOIM(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
Only Envoy? undecided

WHat happened to UN Sec Gen? angry

World powers make una no insult my President o angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Expose- Governor Kwankwaso Of Kano Inspects His Personal Housing Estate In Abuja / Pics of Dede Mabiaku, Chidinma, Ron Kenoly At Gov Okorocha's Inauguration Dinner / Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.