Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! (61232 Views)

Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable / DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror / Two Nigeria’s Refineries To Restart Production Before End Of Dec. 2015 –minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Sirniyeh(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
I've never been to where the refinery is. By looking at this photo, do you think new one of this nature could be built in the next four year?

The downstream industry in Nigeria is well established. NNPC has four refineries, two in Port Harcourt (PHRC), and one each in Kaduna (KRPC) and Warri (WRPC). The refineries have a combined installed capacity of 445,000 bpd. A comprehensive network of pipelines and depots strategically located throughout Nigeria links these refineries.

The PHRC is made up of two refineries, located at Alesa Eleme near Port Harcourt with a jetty (for product import and export). The jetty is located 7.5km away from the refinery complex. In 1983, the Port Harcourt refinery with 60,000 bpsd name plate CDU capacity and the tankage facilities were acquired by NNPC from SHELL.

Subsequently, a new 150,000 bpsd export refinery was built in 1988 and commissioned in 1989. Therefore, the current combined installed capacity of PHRC is 210,000 bpsd.

The installed capacities of KRPC and WRPC are 110,000 bpsd and 125,000 bpsd respectively.
NNPC, through its subsidiary, the Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC), supplies only to bulk customers. They, in turn, meet the needs of millions of customers across the country for products ranging from gasoline and jet fuel to diesel, fuel oil and liquefied petroleum gas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2015
We anxiously waiting for d magician to come fix it
I love transformation
I hate "change"

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by sunkoye: 7:15pm On May 04, 2015
abeg which one be our own?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
to fix a refinery is not magical grin grin grin grin

Pls, what is there is repairing affected parts and replaces obsolete ones abeg?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by wachakuta(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2015
Guy u sure say d 1st pix na our refinery??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2015
This is one of the things the yeye Otuoke saviour promised us.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by realtestament(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2015
Dis looks 2 fwesh 2 be naija's stuff

Guy tok true wia u see dis pix?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 04, 2015
Ok...show me the following

Picture of the signage of the refineries...
Pictures of the part of the refineries that is not functioning ...
Pictures of workmen on the premises of the refineries ...
Picture of input (crude) and output (PMS)

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by tit(f): 7:27pm On May 04, 2015
Sirniyeh:
do you think new one of this nature could be built in the next four year?

what happened to the old one will happen to the new one!
Quicker!!

chaaangi!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
I come, I go.
I finish.
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Sammyjay4411(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2015
Non functional refineries.
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by benuejosh: 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
Which sky scrapper be this.
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Kinkale(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2015
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by nazrul23: 8:55pm On May 04, 2015
Download Dark Sector PC Game Full Version

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Download-Dark-Sector-PC-Game/854223534658128

The game Dark Sector is unfolding in the territory of one of the states
of Eastern Europe. Biological weapons, the legacy of the Cold War, escaped
out of control. An unusual virus has taken up the inhabitants of a city.
The area of infection has been cut off from the rest of the world and was
named "Dark Sector". The residents were subjected to mutation, becoming

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by kolomax(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2015
tit:

what happened to the old one will happen to the new one! Quicker!!
chaaangi!!!
what's this one saying See her/his Nose like AKWA IBOM express way

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by BIBblacboy: 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
shocked
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by tobtap: 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
undecided ...buhari built them... imagine if all successive governments did the same..we wont be having fuel scarcity issues cry undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by ojaydedon(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
hmmm

gmb oya over to you grin

grin

#wEnOwAnToneChance oh grin
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step earthquaking step, followed by 999 steps of not too disimilar amplitudes. It can be done.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Chuukwudi(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by efilefun(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
Really, what year were this pictures taken?? Anyways when a government is determined it can be executed in few years
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Blackchampion(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
FTC on most threads.
Oya carry EPL cup

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
When the outsiders talk cheaply! !!!!!
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by massinola(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
Tor
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by kekakuz(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
and they said Jonathan did nothing
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by alaoeri: 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
sunkoye:
abeg which one be our own?
The second pix is our abandoned refinery.
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by thefakestan: 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
I don berriveit

OP the first pic na which of the Refineries?

Abi na "Google image " help you?

Buhari got the magic stick, just watch him spoil business for Tinubu, Danta ta n co.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by renegademinds(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2015
actually functional
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Kreamie(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2015
The one underneath has to be ours is why the picture was taken during the day! PHCN won't supply power to an abandoned site would they?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by Realdeals(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
Good!

Do you know Alabukun the world acclaim and patent powdered medicine was discovered by a Nigerian? Meet Jacob Odulate, The Inventor/Founder of ALABUNKUN Powder
Re: PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! by mrphysics(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
gej transformation agenda. saTANist. thank God for d gift of gmb. may is too slow? can 29th run b4 tinz spoil

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.